We made love... and I think she really enjoyed it (George)~~

A/N I found this cute little thingy in my drafts (and no it aint a penis) anyway, I really actually like this one!

And you are a brunette in this- bhefrerb3fu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laid there, his arms tied loosely around my upper body, his hands resting just inches away from my erect nipples.

I had my knees bent, allowing my arse to fit perfectly into the space between his knees and abdomen, like a puzzle piece.

I'm doing my hardest to not think about it, since I know once I really get my thoughts flying, he would be able to feel it.

His room was overshadowed by colors of black and grey, seeing as it was two am.

I bit my bottom lip, almost hard enough to draw blood, I needed George, I was desperate for his touch. I had to feel his fingers slide across my body, goosebumps forming once I lost his touch. I had to feel him bite my neck and collar bone, showing me I'm his.

None of this would ever happen seeing as me and him are just.

Friends.

George suddenly let out a low grunt, which I assumed was nothing. He always was a deep sleeper.

In an effort to erase these thoughts from my mind, I start scanning his ill lit room. I cannot see anything but it's distracting my mind for the time being. The shadows provided by his bulky dresser are bouncing off of the wood and onto his closet doors, creating the outline of what could be a monster 

He lets out another grunt, this one much lower, turning me on more.

I couldn't help it, I felt my needy heat let out a pool of wetness. My clit was aching for George. I was aching for George, I needed him so badly right now. 

Then George took his knee, which hit my pool of juices.

And I did it. I let out a moan, a high pitched, long moan.

The bed began to shake as George now sat up, turning to now hover over my embarrassed body. I moved my head to the side immediately, too scared to face him. From what I could see, he was staring intensely at me. 

He took his massive hand and grasped my face, whipping it to face him. I was met with his figure and face structure again, my stomach filling up with butterflies. 

"So that moan are we going to talk about it?" He smirks.

I can't help but notice his once greased quiff is all tousled around his head, shaggy like. His eyes aren't the chocolate ones I see in school, they are dark, intriguing. I've never seen George this sexy in my life, and I've seen him about every day.

I feel George shift himself closer to my ear. He takes his calloused finger, pulling back a strand of my loose brunette curls, "Yer so wet, all for me?" He grunts into my ear. Before I can grasp what's going on, his hand starts making its way down to the shorts I was wearing- which also happened to be his. 

"Geor....." I'm not able to finish, I can't find the courage to.

"Yes love, what're ye going ta' say," He smirks, bending his elbows to reach me more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

should I write the smut for this or nahhhhhhhhhhh

Also, Holy hell, thank you my schmoopies for the tremendous support on the Maxwell Edison Imagine book! Literally I thought you all were going to judge me. But hey, I picture him looking like a combination of all the boys and Eddie Redmayne, so can you blame me?

Oh and requests are open for that book, I'm currently writing a threesome with him and Billy Shears, mwah mwah. 

Also THE PAUL PICTURE HASN'T GOT REPORTED YET- EEEEEEEEEEEEE