Bite me and Tie me the fuck up (Paul Smut)

Era-1964
Also Paul's not a role model here so rip
————Paul's POV—
"Love, I'm home!" I call out, slowly closing the door behind me. I didn't get a response back- which was odd considering I always did. It was just our routine.

"Love!" I shouted once again. Still no reply. With a lazy shrug I walk over to our bedroom. I hear little muffled noises, but cannot make them out clearly.

The door creaks a warning as I open it. And to my horror, there was my girl, face covered in cum, and there was John, just inches above her. I could see the stains on our mattress, it broke my heart.

"Oh fuck Paul!" John scrambled to hide his naked body under the covers.

My girl just laid there, legs wide open, hair all tousled, lips swollen with her red lipstick smudged, and her eyelashes smothered in cum.

"Get out John!" I yell, pointing towards the door. John nods his head frantically, tripping over himself to grab his clothes. Once he does, he is out of the room in a flash.

"Paul I am-"

"Shut the fuck up, ye little slut," I warn her, pouncing on top of her. My hands fly down my shirt removing every inch of clothing I got. My pants join the unfaithful swamp of clothes on the floor.

"Paul I didn't-"

"Shut the hell up or I swear ye will wish you did," I hiss at her, attacking her neck with bites. I heard a little moan escape her smudged lips, I always knew she was kinky- just not this much.

The soft touch of her hands is now on my back. I back away immediately.

"Ye don't get to touch me, you filthy little slut," I spat on her, yanking off my boxers now. I grab my tie from the floor and shift her over closer to the headboard. Tying her up- I can't help but get turned on by how vulnerable she looks right now.

"Now, if you even think about moaning, saying my name or touching me- you will get the worst punishment understood?" I speak, making sure the hint of annoyance and dominance is visible in my voice.

She simply nods her head, little droplets of sadness make a barrier around her waterline. And I didn't give a fuck.

I spread her legs farther apart than they already were. My eyes flicking down to her drenched pussy. Her folds look so perfect, glistening with her arousal,  but I shake my head and ram my cock far up into her.

"OH FUCK PAULIE" She cries out.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT SPEAKING MY NAME?!" I yell at her, my hand running to her throat, squeezing it. I get an answer from a simple timid head nod. I let my hand move away from her now trembling neck.

I begin to thrust into her at a rapid pace, not caring if she was enjoying it or not. The feel of her tightness clenching around me was surreal, perfect even.

The bedsheets clamp together, as she grasps them tightly, with her toes curling. My little slut.

"Yer enjoying aren't ye," I mock, biting down on a pink bud of hers. The pink nipple becomes erect in my mouth.

I continue to slam into her, watching her mouth open than shut back up. Her teeth continuously bite down on her bottom lip, keeping moans from slipping out.

"Oh Paulie," I'm shocked I could even hear it, but I did.

I pull my cock out of her pussy right away, untying her hands. I flip her over onto her knees, so her arse it's right near my bulge.

I watch as her tits away from side to side. Her mouth is quivering, I let out a little chuckle watching her.

I grip tightly onto her arse cheeks, spreading them open. Without thinking I pound my length into her arsehole.

"HOLY SHIT PAUL" she cries out, and I place my hand at her mouth.

Suddenly it hits me what I'm actually doing. But do I stop? No. I just go easier on her.

"Sh you'll like it, yer already so wet, for me or for that bitch John?" I tempt her.

"Only for you!" She cries out, her voice only coming out muffled though.

I let my hand travel down to her leaking mound.

"Someone's turned on, ye enjoy me fucking ye like this don't ye," I tease her, curling my fingers to her G spot.

"PAUL IM GOING TO" She doesn't even need to finish, her ecstasy does it for her. I try to get all of her cum on my fingers, then licking all of it up.

"Ye still taste wonderful," I smile, now removing my cock from her.

I don't change her position however. I take my hand and smack her arse, hard. I watch as her cheeks jiggle a tad.

"Paul!" She cries out again.

"Shut the fuck up," I growl, smacking her in the same spot, watching it turn a bright shade of rouge.

I reach over the bed post to untie her hands. And I can now see the indents my tie has made. I roll my eyes and flip her back around. She is now facing me, so I take the opportunity to sit up a bit.

"Now suck my dick!" I command. My hand flies up to her hand, pushing her to my hard cock which is leaking with my pre. She takes it all in, choking at first.

"Such a good slut, aren't ye," I purr.

She stares up at me with wide kitten like eyes. To catch her off guard I thrust deeply into her, feeling the back of her throat. She hollows her cheeks as her head Moves back and forth on my cock.

"I'm so close!" I grunt, and she speeds up. Now her hands are pumping me while she sucks on each of my balls.

Soon I come undone, watching my seed shoot onto her hands and breasts.

"Now ye better be out of here  by morning, I don't want to ever see you again," I stand up and leave the room.
————————————-