What does a guy with a 3 inch do? Well apparently Paul is watching tv (Ringo)

Okay that's the scene of which is on the TV, WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT'S VIOLENT ASF 

Era- Teddy Boy Richie 

This is an imagine set in the 21 century! During quarantine. 

-----------------------------------

"TEN FUCKING YEARS!" The man from the television screamed. I sappily laid on the sofa, a quilt thrown onto my shivering body. My sweat pants were already uncomfortable, along with my STYX concert t shirt. The song 'Ordinary World' by Duran Duran was blasting in the back round of the scene, possibly making it even better than it already was. 

My eyes were glued to the man, throwing nasty blows to another man.I hadn't been watching the movie long enough, but I knew the actor who was punching, George Harris. I continued to watch George Harris pour steaming tea onto the most likely dead man.

Tonight was an extremely boring one. Rain was drizzling down the window panes of my folk's and I's flat, yet they were out of town. However, this boringness had become a routine for me. It was another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody. I mean, here I was sitting all on my own. 

"Now let's forget about all tha'" George said, watching the boiling liquid flow onto the bloody body. 

My laptop soon began to buzz, and I had no clue why. I reached over to the almost closed computer, dragging it onto my lap.

Richie was calling. Just seeing his icon warmed my cold heart. I clicked on accept, and beamed once I say his face appear on my bright screen.

"Y/N!!!!" He exclaimed, copying my facial expressions.

"Richie! I haven't seen you in so long, when will quarantine be over," I giggle, leaning closer to the white screen.

"Okay, I want you to turn off whatever your watching," He commanded, his tone very gentle.

"Uh, okay," With a sigh, I gripped the remote and powered off the screaming television.

"Good now, I want ye to run to yer closet and get a dress, any dress, come back when yer done, and I'll be here," He orders again, the wrinkles near his eyes becoming prominent.

I nod my head and jump off of the couch, being hit with a gush of cold air. I dart to my closet, scrambling to find a dress. My attention settles on a silver-y blue dress, with the heart neckline being outlines with jewels. It was on the shorter side, a tad more curve fitting, but it was absolutely stunning.

------------------------------------------------

I rush back over to the computer, only to be greeted by a gorgeous sight. My darling was wearing a suit and tie, his hair was still greased- typical, and his eyes were dazzling. I swore I could see golden speckles in his eyes.

"Wow, ye look, woah," He stares at me, his eyes enlarged.

"You, you too Richie," I smile, resting the lap top back into my lap.

"Now, I want you to put the song Return to me on your tv, okay love?" He tells me, so I nod my head again.

"Are you going to do the same thing?" I ask.

"I already am waiting," He smiles, a flush appearing on his cheeks. 

I grab the remote, "Return to me by dean martin on YouTube," I command into the controlling block. 

The tv soon quits my movie, and transitions to the grey, red and white screen. Not to long after, the song appears. I tap on it.

"Now, put me on any surface, but where I can see yer full body," He orders, and I can hear the song from where he is start playing.

I do as he wishes, placing the lap top onto a shelf in the bookcase. He giggles like a child, making me grin.

"Now, dance with me," 

He puts his hand out to his side, as I do with mine. I place one of my arms in the air, pretedning it's on his shoulders, with my hand holding his pretend one.

He copies me, perfectly. We begin to dance to the song playing from both of our televisions.

"Stop stepping on my feet," He smirks.

"Oh god I hate you," 

And then the power went out, and my screen turned black. 

----------------------------------------

that movie is a real movie, it's called Layercake. I recommend it <3. It's dark though, but like daddy Daniel Craig is in it soooooooo