First Kiss And Goodbye

This is going to be all the beatles in one, no smut.

Paul
Kiss

"This is a nice night," He smiled effortlessly, turning his tight neck, the crick snapping as he did so. A little giggle flew from his puckered lips, his nose shifting in the way a rabbit's does.

The cool blue undertones of the sky encased us with the secretive trees. The sharp, slender blades of grass poked through my bare thighs. His quick eyes caught this little act, his hand rapidly moved onto my thigh.

"Paul?" I furrowed my recently plucked eyebrows at him, unsure of why he was doing this.

Before my mind could process anything, his soft lips that I used to spend hours gazing at were dancing with mine. We drifted into a felicity together, his arm lowering down my waist, pulling me closer to his burning body. My fingers tangled themselves in his greased hair, the stiffness quite present. One by one, strands fell onto his forehead. His eyelashes fluttered against mine, the soft touch relaxing us further.

He pulled away from me, leisurely, still savoring my past taste on his lips.

"Ye can open your eyes now," He chuckled softly, and I did, a rouge tint creeped across the apples of my cheeks, even though it was quite sheer, it was still visible.

George
Kiss

It was continuously astonishing how excellent he could play the guitar. He cared for it, cherished it with his fingers callused in trophy's of his accomplishments.

Quickly, the show ended, and the four spirit filled boys all took prideful bows before rushing to the backstage.

"George-"

It all happened to fast, his hands flew to my hips. George raised me in the air, my hands clutching onto his toned shoulders. He spun me around the crammed area, not caring about anyone near us. His eyes were glistening with hope and happiness, bringing creases to mine whilst a little smile curled in my expression.

He brought me down after what felt like an hour, yet it was only 10 seconds. His lips instantly latched onto mine, his hands raced to the back of my head, creating knots in my 'perfectly' combed hair. His hand lowered towards my bum, but both of us were two phased to care.

"THATS THE WAY TO DO IT GEORGIE!"

Embarrassed, we both stopped and turned too look at a fist pumping John, and a howling Paul. Ringo was shaking his head in embarrassment and disappointment.

"So, can I take ye out?" George chuckled.

"Sure," I shrugged, a faint smirk present.

John
Kiss

We both danced ridiculously in the bustling space. Our feet were skipping on clouds, whilst our heads were in whirls.

"Well this is fun!" John shouted, attempting to be heard over the crowd of noisy people.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what he said.

A devilish grin curled onto his face. He pressed his lips against my, quickly. However, he pulled away to fast for my liking.

"Shoot I screwed that up," He looked down, not use to kissing badly.

"No it was fine, but I'll help ye!" I assured him, cupping his cheeks in my hands and clamped my lips to his. Daringly, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, pressing it down on mine.

"Holy shit John we're in public!" I joked, coming up for air.

"So? We'll show them the right way to please," He grinned into the kiss.

Ringo
Kiss

"Have ye had yer first kiss yet?" Ritchie asked me, twiddling his thumbs while we boredly sat on his stiff bed.

"Nope," I shrugged, turning my head after to look at the droopy eyed boy.

A faint smile grew for him, and he tilted his head towards me. I only nodded and leaned in just as he did. In a second, our lips were on each other, tasting each other so elegantly. His hands timidly traveled to my waist, wrapping themselves around it. My fingers daintily walked up his neck, twirling a stand of his loose hair, whilst tickling the little stubble he had begone growing.

Jokingly, I tackled him, still keeping the pillowy connection between our mouths. He giggled through the kiss, rolling me below him.

"I don't believe you," He exaggerated a childish pout.

"I only say the truth Ritchie, yer my first," I smiled, not at the fact of what I said, but at the grin that formed on his face when I said those words.

"And that's the way it should be,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is goodbye. I realized why should I continue this book if I rarely update it anymore lol. Anyway, thank you, to everyone. I've met so many great people because of this book, who have now become some of my closest friends online. Some of which i also talk to on other platforms.

Please don't think I don't like the beatles anymore- because that's totally not the reason. I have a musician smut book out, and if you do enjoy my smuts I suggest it lmfao. We got robert plant, dennis deyoung and more.

I hope you all enjoyed this book. Because I did.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love

You make ✈︎