Litter my body with cum - G. Martin

His lips scaled across my body, his hands gripping firmly- desperately as he held onto my shaking his for dear life. The scent of his gentleman-esk cologne tainted my sight, sedating my senses into a foreign sensation of which I couldn't help but feel attracted to.

I wanted more of this, this secrecy. The tension that thawed between the cool sheets made the aching days easier. My prints were littered across his back, the places he didn't dare show anyone, or his reputation and image would be shattered. Shattered so badly no one could pick them up.

"Tell me," His lips met my neck, his teeth greeting me sharply, "How does it feel, me inside you, me owning you." He hummed against my bumps, the chills that scattered across my spine to places which I could not name.  

My eyelids drew shut, inches by inches my fluttered eyelashes grasped my cheeks whilst my fingernails viciously left marks doused with a hue of rouge on his back. The airy moans of his flooded throughout my body, leaving me just as my shocking ecstasy. 

"You haven't told me yet love," he pressed himself to my chest, his lips only centimetres apart from me, something I longingly tried to stop. He knew my weakness, my Achilles heel, he knew my body and my strengths too well. 

"You feel wonderful, sweetheart."

A small chuckle was released from his thinning lips that left my shivers with a lingering, ginger touch that was creamed with desire, "Just wonderful? Oh darling, I think it's more spectacular, save the wonderful crap for your husband," he leaned back him, my cheeks surrendering to his strong grasp that sang to my ears.

"Don't speak of George, not here, not now," I helplessly laid there, my hands glued to his back securely, the indents I had left upon him scarring me as well as arousing me. 

His torso took my legs welcomingly, almost anxiously as his vigorous pace sped up, and the sound of the slams he created echoing through the dusk room. The blinds wept with fear, their creases wrinkled with worry and knowledge. The tints of the yellow bulb shone brightly on him, deepening the darkness he held that only I got to ever see. 

My waist was now marked, covered and scaled- courtesy of the once glimmering gentleman who trampled over me. 

Shocked, my lips parted from each other instantly, worrying relentlessly in the matter of a snap. My eyelids flew open again, observing what I had just felt- that odd felicity I couldn't describe. I knew it words what my lover had done, but not once did I knew it would feel that great.

The consequences only made him more desirable. Made this more lustful, more exciting. The veins in my body raced, the blood pumping with ease and need. 

"If something happens-"

The curvature brought by his expression, however, did frighten me, just a tad. Not once did he think of the bad, I don't think I could ever recall a time where he had. 

"You'll be there then, right?"

To my liking, that deep chuckle swelled merrily across the room once again, "Of course I will sweetheart," my hand ended up in his whilst his lips comforted me, "Only if you'll leave him."

"You've got a deal, darling -"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't know why i wrote this, but i needed to, im a slut for george martin and im proud.

also pls check out my bob dylan imagines,,,, we got donnie in there too ,,,, or check out girl

look at me and my self promo !