I SAW IT IN YOUR FACE. YOUR FACE. NO REPLY TO YOUR FACE (Paul)

Summary- a sad love story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our love story was in the sunken sorrows of each pressing key. His fingers waltzed around the shiny keys, a symphony of our shriveling romance belting through the notes, his feelings flooding through the pads of his drowsy fingers.

The vents poured their sheltering chills onto his back, brushing off on mine as I sat behind him. His suit was wrinkled and crinkled, just like his thoughts on me. Those floral curtains were blowing from the forceful outdoor's gifts of wind, creating slams throughout the calm and collected flat.

"Paul,"

He didn't dare turn his body around to look into my somber pupils, my traduced irises. We had fallen into a pit of shattered emotions, so shattered in fact, we were to lethargic to fix them.

"What," He stopped the song, the room, the aroma, turning dark, dully lit just by one simple stop of his hand.

"Why did it die?"

That's when his chest now faced me, his shoulder length locks being combed by those aching fingers, his beard rounding his usual chiseled face.

"You," He didn't bother to look me in the eye, nor give me a pass of judgement, all I got was a one word answer- something out of the normal for us. That word hit me like a stab wound in my weak chest, pulling out right after, letting the blood burst out like a destroyed dam.

"Both of us,"

He walked off, not turning his back, not trying to return my gaze, not attempting to show me his now lost affection. He was drifting further and further into the sea of lost love, leaving me stranded on a rocking unstable wood boat floating back to the shore of dread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, you aren't tagged either, :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No, you aren't tagged either, :)

As I was writing this I got tagged for a thing. I'm to lazy to recheck who tagged me so yeah. Thanks man.

1. OH AND I LOVE HER BY @ sminkingofgin

2. Uhm I think it meant book? So I'd say right now I am alright with my broken marriage book or my John one

3. SOMETHING MORE. GOSH I HATE IT oh and everything else I've ever written :)

4. Hmmm my favorite like writing was probably When you left, or Ah my sweet or the prologue from my Mclennon thing. When you left and ah my sweet are in here so like I mean........

5. God Lana Del Rey. She inspires a ton of my moods. The boys kinda- I wouldn't want to be that busy if ya know what I mean.

6. OkAy
I have a lot
So like
flower0858 she helped me confess to my attraction for George Martin
allwehearisQueen  UHMMMM WJJSJW BEST MESSAGESON INSTA
backontop her writing is just woah
caitlinlovesbookss her writing is like Walsh's wowieeeeeeeee
marmaladeskies67
miamaylynn John book. Period.
Magical_Macca I found those weird Pinterest things from her.
harrisonkrishna2 smut.
ILOVEQueen101 WHITE VAN
~~~~~there are many more~~~~
7. YES! Follow my tumblr or Ringo will force you to hold his penis.

8. Blondes being mean. Make brunettes mean. Make redheads mean. Or, the whole slut shamming like bro, you are just jealous you can't get dick twice a day.

9. John

10. nooooooo I don't think so? *is currently hearing the moans from Revolution as I write this, no joke*

I don't like tagging people because, I feel like an annoying person? Make sense? I hope. Anyway if you'd like to do this go aheadddd