The regular fuck face returns to the town of fuck face (George steamy)

So I know I said there wouldn't really be George and Ringo smuts in here anymore.

But this isn't full smut. So hooray. Also George is a fucking dick in this so, if you don't like George being a d, well then, i don't know.

Era- 1978 George

----------------------Your POV--

I sat on the bar stool, drowning my thoughts in the strong alcoholic beverage. My friend, Gina, vent to me about her relationship problems.

I guess you could say I was so busy in my thoughts, what she was going on about simply didn't travel far enough to my ears.

"Are you even listening to me!" She scolded, stealing the drink from my hand.

"Sorry, I wasn't it's just..." I began.

"I know, it's just George. He cheated on you, get over it," She took a long sip from my drink.

"With the same woman! Then he proceeds to tell me all I was, was just a girl to make him seem like a good person!" I shout back.

"Oh I forgot about that part," She shrugged, now chugging a bottle of water.

"Glad somebody did," I crossed my arms, and my legs.

"Oh holy mother of fucking fucks," She pointed towards the door.

It was George, and some blonde bird.I always knew he had a thing for blondes, hell I had blonde hair.

Key word had. Every since he dumped me, I dyed it an auburn color, strongly due to my hatred for him, my hair only bringing back memories I wished would just shrivel up and die.

"She isn't even that pretty, you're much more prettier,"

"Thanks," I grin, moving my gaze away from the sappy couple.

"I bet she's just a shag for 'im," Gina sticks out her tongue, taking her finger and pointing to it, pretending to gag.

"Hm let's talk about something else," I suggest, shifting my weight so I'm unable to even look at George.

"He's looking at you!" She exclaims, not caring about just pointing directly at him.

I turn my head with shock, he shouldn't be able to recognize me.

And that's when those devilish eyes met mine. His charming orbs were greeted by my broken ones. His mouth opens slowly out of pure shock. My eyes drift down to his cheekbones and jawline. He didn't change on bit, only different hair.

With thoughts aching in my mind, I rush to the ladies room.

I rush over to the sinks, screwing the knobs up waiting for the water to pour out. Once it does I cup my hands together, and let a normal amount of water fill the hole. I splash the cold water on my flushing face, and it instantly felt better.

"Still have that gorgeous figure,"

My heart stops. Hesitantly, I turn around to see George standing there, eyeing up my body.

"Thanks," I say coldly, now trying to get by him.

He moves closer to me, letting my heart beat out of its chest, "Why so cold love?" He smirks at me.

"Oh hm, let's see, I was just a way for you to seem like a good person, while you fucking engaged in what was it? Oh yes, a fucking five year affair!" I shout at him, pushing him away from me.

"Y-yer still thinking about that?" He looks at me softly.

"What do you think, you fucking ruined me George, it's been two years since we've divorced, you left me in such sorrows George, go over and ask Gina, she'll fucking tell you," I admit, keeping the disgust look in my expression.

"I-I did?" He asks, not fully believing me.

"Yes, you did, now get the fuck out and leave me be!" I yell at him, my anger taking over my downcast-ed body.

"Hm no," He winks.

"George, get the fuck out of my sight," I return to my calm state, trying my hardest to continue focusing on his eyes.

"What are ye going to do, cry now?" He chuckles, now leaning against the corner of the room.

"I really wish you were never born," I spat at him.

"All you do is fucking whine!" He raises his voice, clearly agitated with me. I don't care though, he doesn't understand all he's put me through.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have something to whine about if you weren't such a dick!" I scream at him.

Then he did something unexpected, he came over to me, a swift hand came across my cheek.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL GEORGE!" My hand flies up to my cheek, rubbing the stinging area gently.

He stares at me, his eyes wide. That perfect mouth is down below the ground, his eyebrows however, are the opposite reaching the sky.

"I-I swear I didn't mean to," He comes closer to me.

I push him away, "Don't you dare move any closer to me, you bastard," He trips onto his feet, but catches himself on a sink.

"I, I still fucking love you Y/n," He admits, but stays leaning on the sink.

"Then why the hell did you treat me the way you did?" I furrow my eyebrows.

I guess it must've been the dim lights, or the sound of no one around us. Our bodies latched together like magnets. His hands instantly became tangled in my air, pulling on strands too. My arms raised towards his neck, pushing myself further up to reach his lips. The scent of his cologne intoxicated my mind further then I was today, making my feelings seem fuzzy.

I can feel his soft tongue brush against my bottom lip, making me opening my mouth. One of his hands glides down towards my breast, giving it a squeeze. My nipples become erect through my thin blouse, giving him easy access to pinch them.

"Oh fuck," I moan into his mouth.

I pull away suddenly realizing what we were doing.

"What are ye-" He asks me.

I give him a wave before I walk out that door.

I didn't even turn around to look at him.
———————————————-

Why is he so hot?

Why is he so hot?