Johns thighs are going to be the death of me (John smut)

Warnings- Thigh sex basically (kisses, bites, nibbles, licks ), blow job, handjob, kisses, John Lennon's thighs

Please note- if John Lennon's thighs are too much for you, please click off

Era- 1965 thighs on point here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon John, it's been 3 weeks since we've had sex!" I pleaded.

He just held me closer in his arms, "I'm sorry love, just not in the mood," He shrugged slightly.

"When is John Lennon not  in the mood for sex?" I pouted, kissing his jawline.

"No, I'm serious Y/n, just I don't want to," This time is tone was much more aggresive, harsh. He had never been this distant when it came to sex, he'd always be begging. But now the tables have turned, with me begging. (office reference kind of ;))

He shifted me off of his body, practically throwing me back onto the couch before he stood up.

"What the fuck is your problem John? Have I upset you or something? If I hae just tell me gosh," I shout.

He turned around, and a tear had already found its way out of his waterline.

"I don't want to disappoint you, you don't fucking deserve this," He motioned to his body, than taking his hands and scrunching" the skin of the sides of his body.

"I'm a fucking pig, ye don't need this," His voice cracked, the more he touched his body.

Now it was my turn to let out a tear, he was gorgeous- and he didn't even realize it.

I walked over to him, slowly, when I reached him I caressed his cheek.

"John, yer handsome, adorable, sexy even," I chuckled, wiping away his tear with my thumb.

"No, I'm not. Ye seen George, Paul, Richard even, all of them skinny. Skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny arses, I'm over here looking like fat Elvis!" He cried out. His ego finally burst, as he sobbed into my shoulder. Immediately, I rubbed my hand on his back gingerly.

"John, your arse, it's beautiful okay? George is too skinny, I love your body," I blushed, placing a kiss on the top of his head.

He lifted up his head, his swollen eyes staring deeply into mine. A smile thankfully crept through into his expression.

I take John's hand, walking him over to our bedroom. The blinds are down, the curtains are blocking any light. Very little light seeps through, my affection being the only source of brightness we have.

"John, yer not going to do anything okay? Leave everything to me," I tell him, placing his on the bed.

 He simply nods his head, letting me take control. 

I crawl onto the bed, gliding my hands up to the hem of his jeans, achingly pulling them down, keeping a strong focus on John's heavy eyes. I can feel his goosebumps appear when my cold hands touch his gradually unclothed skin. 

I throw his jeans across the room, my eyes glued to his thighs. They were always my favorite part of his body, just so thick. 

"Why do ye keep staring," He looks down at me, his face strained.

"Your thighs are works of art," I blush, bending down to kiss them.

I plant kisses in trails, some with my teeth others without. A little whimper escapes his lips, with each affectionate bite I trail. I toy with the waistband of his boxers, blushing when I see a tent in them. I drag them down his legs, lifting one of them up for easy removal. He was just so perfect- and he didn't even know it. 

I licked his inner thighs leisurely, making my way to his balls. I swirl my tongue in circles around one of them, cupping the other in my hand. 

I haul my tongue to his length, letting each vein be greeted by my mouth. I place kisses all around his shaft, watching his breathing pattern hitch, all because of my touch.

"Please love, I need to feel your lips around me," He begs, rubbing my shoulder with his hand.

I look up at him, my eyes wide like cherry pies (;)). I secure my lips around his length, and wrap my hand around the base, slowly pumping him while my mouth rocked back and forth on him.

"Oh fuck fuck," He grunted, his hands scratching the back of my neck.

I began to turn my hand with each pump- creating a circling pattern as I took more and more of him inside of my mouth. He was leaking with pre cum, which was dribbling through the crevasses in my mouth. With each pant, I picked up my pace.

"Fucking shite love, yer too good to me," He pants, twitching inside of my mouth.

He pushed my head further, shoving his shaft to the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I tried to push him in further, but I kept gagging- which would push him back up.

He began to twitch more, his cock pulsating in my throat. With one cup of his tight balls, he shot into my mouth. He tasted of sweet chocolate filled with caramel. His warm cum oozed down my throat, some of it cascading down my lips, falling onto my chest. 

"Fuck love, ye look so sexy with my cum leaking out of ye," He smiles, giving me a peck on the cheek. 

I swallow just a bit after, watching as his eyes stay glued to the cum on my chest. Daringly, I take my finger and swipe it off my somewhat covered breasts, licking it off of my finger temptingly.

"God I love ye, but now let me pleasure you," He beams, flipping me over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I do hope you all enjoyed this john thigh thingy, I have a John thigh fetish 😭😔.

also, I AM RAGING!!!! I JUST LOOKED AT THIS LIST OF TOP TEN WORST BEATLES SONGS- AND FUCKING MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER WAS 2 AND REVOLUTION 9 WAS 1!!! HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?! WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?!

And OH MY FUCKING KRISHNA GEORGE'S VOICE IN CLOUD NINE?! FUCKING  SEX IN A VOICE!