No-No-No-No (Ringo)

Here is a wholesome one!

——Ringo's POV-

"Grandpa tell me the story of how you meet Grandma?"

I see my granddaughter, Lilly, eyes light up. She already knew the story, every day she came over me flat she'd beg me to tell her it.

I turned to my wife, my beautiful wife of 65 years, we got married when we were both 25.

"Ah of course darling," She cooed, touching Lilly's hand the best she could. I watched as a tear slipped out of her eye, with her cheeks curling.

The tube placed under her nose distracted by happiness, taking my attention. My heart cracked for the millionth time this week. I knew I didn't have long.

"So when we were 16 we were saw each other in a park and well ," I begin, adoring the wide grin on my Lilly's face. Her mother, Jessica was there, stroking her daughters hair.

"Well then once we both got out, I kissed her, and well I made her me girl" I proudly chuckle, stroking my beloveds cheek now.

"Oh my Stark, you little romantic," She holds my wrinkled hand. 

~~~~~~Flashback/Story~~~

"Hi," I spoke to the young bird, my age most likely.

Her tossed up caramel locks were scented of blueberry's. Her  feline chocolate eyes were speaking poems to my mind. Her cherry lips with her prominent cupids bow were acting out scenarios in my head. 

The girl turned around from reading her book, a beam shone from her expression.

"Hi," Her complexion glowed more than the moon on a hot summer's night.

"I'm Richard, stage names Ringo," I joked and stuck out a hand. Her soft hands met my rough ones. My fingers could feel the red nail polish that was swiped onto her fingernails

"Ringo, where'd that come from," She giggles, soon tilting her head.

"Well all me rings of course," I wave my fingers to show her.

"Oh they're lovely! I have a ring too!" She shows me  ring. The ring has a certain design to it, which I've seen before, I just cannot recall where. It was a gold heart, that was being held by hands. The heart also had a very detailed crow on top of it. 

"What is that?" I ask, now looking up at her. 

"It's a Claddagh ring, my Da got it for me. You see he's very Irish," She pauses for a moment, a little giggle escaping her lips, "If you can tell, the heart is pointing outwards, which means I'm single, and then once I'm in a relationship, I have to point the heart inward," She explains. I can't help but notice how fascinated she is by this ring. Her finger guide my eyes on where to look, for better under standing. 

"It's very beautiful," I complement.

"Oh and also, if your married, you have to place it on your left hand instead of the right, but since I'm not married I can still keep it on me left," She chuckles a bit.

Her gaze catches my focus. I look into her chocolate eyes again today, getting lost in those dialted pupils of hers.

"I really better get going," She pouts a tad. She begins to speed walk away from me, her pony tail swinging through the breeze.

""s alright, what's yer name though?" I call after her. 

"Y/n!" She grinned, her hands placed on the corners of her mouth to try and make herself louder.

"Okay, tomorrow meet her again?" I bite my lip, in fear of rejection.

"Of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world!" She chuckles before running back off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

I look over at Y/n, who looks sicker than ever.

"Grandpa you must really love Grandma," Lilly laughs, the gap between her teeth now showing.

"I love her too much for me own good Lil," I joke.

I stroke Y/n's cheek softly. I can feel her cold flesh shiver up against my touch. 

"I love ye for now and always Stark," She cooed at me, reaching her hand out to touch me.

I felt a tear slip from my eyes, as I watched my beloved shut her orbs. Those dilated pupils, chocolate irises were now gone forever. My heart stopped in a melancholic fashion. My eyes soon drifted over to her left hand, where the Claddagh ring was still kept, facing inwards.