We made love and I think she really enjoyed it (Pt 2 George Smut)

Here's the smut you horny fucking schmoopies 🤗

And guess who just accidentally sent their teacher the message "penises are better than people, Sven don't you think I'm right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"George, please" I simply stated, rubbing my thighs together from the intense heat his breath was giving me.

"Alright love," He smiles, showing off his fangs. He shut his mouth quickly, but I didn't want to bring it up. He leaned back a bit, toying with the hem of my shirt.

His hands began to slide it up. I was shivering from his cold touch on my gradually barring chest and stomach.

"Ye don't know how long I've wanted to fuck ye," He growls against my neck.

My shirt and bra are flung across the room, slumping down his closet door. His strong gaze returns to mine, just as he moves down to slide off the shorts. I help him, overly desperate for him to be inside of me.

What can I say, I was a girl with needs.

My knickers soon joined the swamp of clothing that would gradually be rising higher.

"W-want ta' erm help me?" he smirked a tad, showing off his devilishly attractive fangs.

I only nodded my head, words were far out from my mind by now. I sat up and yanked down his boxers, eager to see his cock.

It sprung out, hitting his chest a bit. He was dripping with pre cum, some of it cascading down the sides of his length.  He was very large, but I always knew that.

I flopped back onto my back, spreading my legs open for him.

"What a good girl, Spreading yer legs open for daddy," He bites his lip, aligning himself with my leaking slit.

Without any warning he slams his cock into me, shoving it all the way to my stomach- well at least that's what it felt like.

"OH FUCK DADDY" I cried out, right before he took his hand and placed it over my mouth.

"Don't speak little girl, let daddy fuck ye senseless," He hissed with a smirk, pounding into me forcefully.

"Daddy please pound into me," my muffled voice begged.

"Does my" A hard slam, "Little slut," A harsh thrust, "Like to be," A grunt, "Fucked rough," A kiss on my breasts, "By daddy?" He asked me through a series of thrusts and affection.

"Yes daddy! Yes I do!" I beamed and squealed, my walls tightening around his shaft.

"I couldn't stop thinking of ye in my dream, would my little slut like to know about it?"

"Yes daddy Id love to know!" I pant, feeling overwhelmed by his shaft.

"Well ye were stripping for me, putting on a show. Soon ye were thigh riding me, yer tits bouncing on me face. Then I woke up from a soft little grunt of yers, I knew you wanted me. I kept kneeing yer groin on purpose, yer so desperate for me baby girl, your so wet," He biases against my quivering neck.

"Daddy please I'm so close!"

"Should I even let ye cum? Seeing as you were having dirty thoughts in me room," He smirks.

"JUST FUCKING LET ME CUM DADDY!" I shout, feeling the pit of my stomach churn.

"Cum all over me cock slut," He growls.

And I do. My organsam comes in like a tidal wave, crashing all over his length, causing me to moan out in bliss and paradise.

"Holy hell Im there-" He pants- unable to finish his sentence. He shoots up into my womb, his cum painting my walls and dancing around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay thank you so ducking much! For those of you who follow my insta, you know like yesterday I said thanks for exactly 5K reads. WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS WE GOT over 6k today. I don't know what to say. This has brightened my day!

Also requests are open for this and Maxwell, so yeah. Feel freeeeee to request kinky shit- I don't judge :).

And yeah, I made George act older here. I have a George daddy kink. I'm not even ashamed.