The foursome thing (George, Paul, Ringo Smut part 2)

And we're back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You only nod your head, crawling off the couch to Paul's legs. Ringo takes out his hardened cock, already pumping himself. George moves over to you, slipping off your shorts.

"George what are you-"

"Sh, now suck his dick or face the consequences," He warned with a hiss slamming your face on Paul's erection.

You didn't understand how quickly Paul already undid his jeans but you weren't complianing. He tasted incredible, your tongue loving every little flavor you got.

You hand began to cup his tight balls as you bobber your head up and down his shaft, gradually going faster. When you would reach his tip, you would suck on it gently, not wanting to hurt him.

"Fucking hell," Paul moans out, letting his head fall back into the comfortable pillows.

A hand slips down your knickers, it's rough and callused- George's.

"Oh fuck George," You hummed against Paul's length.

"Yer so wet, dripping even. Does Paul's little cock n your mouth turn you,"

You only simply nodded your head, picking up the pace for the rate you were sucking at. You hollowed your cheeks, needing to feel him come undone.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck!" Paul cried out, whimpering with pants whilst he tugged a great chunk of your hair. He thrusted his entire length to your throat, making you gag.

George began to pump his long fingers into you, nibbling on your ears and soon your neck.

"Such a little slut, being recorded while yer sucking his cock, and yer dripping more by the second," He hisses against your tender skin.

"FUCK!" Paul moans out, grasping a section of your hair.

He shoots up into your mouth, his gun finally warm (;)). His cum is blazing around, swimming in my throat and mouth just before I swallow it. Some dribbles out of my mouth, leaking onto my breasts.

Daringly, I took a finger and scooped some of it up, temptingly licking it.

"Oh fuck," George groans, watching me intensely.

You expect George to let you go- but that isn't the case. He yanks down your knickers, but ties them around your eyes.

You can feel him leans towards your ear "Trust me, it will be incredible," He whispers, hovering his lips just centimeters above your skin, making you crave him more than already.

His fingers soon began to pump in and out of you, making you whimper and moan. Your moans were high, driving Ringo to finish himself off while he watched through the camera.

"Fucking hell George!" You cried out, holding tightly onto the carpeted rug.

George was right, your other senses were at their full levels. Due to your eyesight being unpresent. You could taste the air, which tasted of cologne and sweat.

"Fuck Daddy," You moan out, bucking your hips up.

His fingers are works of magic, knowing your heat better than you did. He curled his fingers deeply inside you, letting your powerful exotic moans fill the room more than before.

"OH FUCK FUCK GEORGE!" You feel your bliss flood onto his fingers, he snickers as this happens.

He pulls them out for a moment, slurping each of the sticky substance off of them.

"Oh and Ringo-"

We all whip our heads around to see John standing in the doorway, a smirk soon found on his face.

"Well than Paul take the mouth, George, take the front and I'll take the back," He winks, rushing over to you.

"But I want to!" Ringo whines from the camera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to go back and edit this, it's shit.

I do Hope you all enjoyed this mess ❤️ pecks and live 💞

IM FUCKING CRYING OBER A MOVIE AJD I DONT EVEN KNOW THE TITLE OF IT 😭😭

So far billy is winning 😏

ALSO MIKE FROM MY PILLOW HAS A BOOK AND I STAN