Body Electric (George and Ringo smut)

Summary- Ringo and George threesome,

Don't ask me why I thought this was smart...

Era- 1965!
———————————-

( Your pov!)

I sat on the couch, watching John do his best at charades. He was flapping his arms in the air, but he has shook his head numerous times- telling us he was in fact not a bird. His out grown mop-top was flopping around anywhere.

My eyes soon shifted their gaze over towards Ringo. He looked so sexy tonight, wearing this black and white striped shirt, with a pair of dress trousers. My eyes drifted down a bit, to where his manhood would be.

I truly had a massive crush on Ringo. When I say massive, I mean massive. But I'm not one of those girls who freaks out near their crush. I'm one of those girls who flirted and seduced. I had charm, it was my greatest weapon.

But I didn't only fancy Ringo, I had a thing for  George. He was that boy you'd see at a party, sitting alone in the corner, looking devilishly handsome. Which, he was.

John's time almost ran out, so he was doing even worse now.

"A BIRD!" Ringo shouted as he stood up once again.

"RINGO WE ALREADY SAID A BIRD!" Paul stood up now, sitting back down with a laugh. Ringo simply stuck out his tongue at Paul before sitting once again.

Somehow my gaze kept flicking over to George, who also was catching it. I subtly puffed out my chest a tad, flaunting what I had. Although, I made sure I didn't over do it, not wanting him to know what I was doing.

George simply scanned my body, his orbs focusing on parts longer than others. Those being my sex and breasts.

With a slight smirk, I kept my attention on him. But before we knew it, Johns turn was up.

"I was a squirrel, idiots"

John rolled his eyes before plopping back onto the sofa, right next to Paul and I.

"Well I guess it's my turn than" I shrugged my shoulders, leaning down to grab a piece of paper from the random top hat on the floor.

I walked over to the center of the room, slowly unfolding it. I got a whale. How exciting. I shoved the paper back into my pocket.

"Timer starting~" John flipped over the timer, the sand gradually running through the small gap.

"Now"

Once the word left his lips, I stretched my arms out to the side of my body. I moved them in a semi circle motion, stretching them beside me than bring them back in.

"Uh uh COW?" George asks frantically.

I shake my head multiple times, hearing George sigh.

"Pig!"
Another shake.

"An airplane!"

"No John you idiot you just did airplane," Paul rolled his eyes.

"Cactus?"

I couldn't help it, I looked over at ringo who had this little twinkle in his eyes. I fell onto the carpet, rolling with laughter.