What they say when they propose (plus a note)

John- I want to marry you. I want to see your face and only yours when I wake up in the morning. I want to kiss your head goodnight every night before I fall asleep. And I always want that head to be yours. So Y/n will you marry me, and make my wants come true?

Paul- I could watch you for a single minute, and still find a thousand things I love about you. I could hear your voice for a second and still find a million things I love about you. So marry me Y/n and let me show you how much I love you.

George- I've looked for love in every place, but the right one. I've been in countless relationships- all left me heart broken and confused. I had given up on love until I met you. As soon as you walked into my life, I realized why every other relationship didn't work. So please Y/n marry me?

Ringo- So erm I wrote this me self. If I had a flower love, for every time I thought of you, I'd be lost in my garden by now. So please let's get lost in the garden together, forever? Did that make sense? Shite I already messed up. Well marry me my love?

Hello Lovlies! I decided I am going to make a  smut book for only Ringo and George. Pure smut. Because well I feel I'm super bias with these smuts on here lol. So yeah occasionally you'll get some ringo or George but not much anymore. But Paul and John will still remain, and threesomes and stuff like that... stay safe! And requests will he open in there!