Dominant the living fuck (George)

The picture above was the inspiration, 1967 was just a year of hotties I swear

it's kinda kinky i guess

So grab your popcorn, George Harrison cardboard cutout and holy water 

honestly i put way to many abbey road references in here so yeah

enjoy!

———————Your POV—

Every light was beaming, all the laughter was echoing, all the drinks were clinking- all the sounds through my ears were blurred by looking at him.

He just leaned on the table, drowning me in sensual desires. Oh how his smirk did things to me I could never fully say. The way his turtleneck fit his toned body perfectly or the way his mustache would lift for every smirk he threw my way.

He knew what I wanted, he knew all to well. I was sitting on the sofa, taking sips from my red wine every five minutes, trying to not break my gaze with him. I knew he could kept seeing me rub my thighs together, needing any friction I could get. 

Lucky for me, it was one in the morning, meaning people would start leaving soon. 

And I would get what I wanted.

George Harrison fucking me till I couldn't even walk.

"So Y/n you like that idea, right?" I was broken from my ideas by my friend, Maxwell.

"Yes, yeah sounds splendid!" I plastered on a fake smile. Although I am looking at him, I don't bother to shift my body in the direction of him. 

"Well then it's settled, Rose and I are starting our own hammer business!" HE squeals, pulling me into a tight hug. Being the awkward person I am, I simply pat him on the back. 

"I'm getting exhausted!" Rose giggles, the lids of her eyes unable to carry any weight. 

"Why did you even want a hemmer business," I ask, now shifting my body weight towards Rose and Max.

"Because," He simply shrugs.

"Here comes George," Rose gives a lazy point, behind me of course.

"Hi Max, hi Rose," George greets with a big smile. taking the empty spot right next to me.

"'Ello you," He hisses in my ear, pronouncing my name as if it's a curse word.

"Hi-ya George," Rose smiles, leaning on Maxwell for support. Maxwell gave George a simply wave. 

"Ye look quite tired there Mrs. Rose," George chuckles, inclining further into the sofa. My eyes couldn't help but drift down to George's very visible crotch. He knew what the hell he was doing. 

George must've caught me looking, since he placed his hand tightly around my hips now.

More and more people started heading out, waving their goodbyes, saying their thank you's. 

"Well we better get going, see ye Y/n and George," Maxwell stands up, interlocking his fingers with Rose's. They both give his large waves before they head out the door.

Before I can even move, George pounces on me, tightly wrapping a hand around my now trembling neck.

"Daddy..." I cough, staring straight into his dark, crave-filled orbs.

"Does my little dove think she can speak after her countless stares, thoughts about me?" He taunts, lightening his grip on me just a tad.

"Daddy..." A hand briskly comes down upon my cheek.