When I grow up I want to be a tree (John)

I saw you needed this caitlinlovesbookss :)

--------------------------------------------

"Holy shit we're married," John smiles, looking at me, his eyes filled with little hearts.

"I know, it's just, woah," I giggle, walking my two fingers down his neck.

"What are ye even doing," He chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Tell me something, something I don't know," I shift my body weight up so I can lean onto the pillow.

"Hm, well, when we were in the Art uni, I practiced asking you out in the mirror- I did a whole show of it," He chuckles, his face flushing a bright red.

I can feel a line of tears jump to my waterline, but they gracefully slip out. A smile stretches on my face as I listen to the words of his love dance around the scented air.

"Now your turn," He smirks, rubbing his hand on my arm.

"Well, when I started falling for you, Amelia turned to me and said, I was a fool, and that's why I dropped her," I giggle like a school girl.

"Wow ye are an extremely bad friend," He jokingly rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but hey, I got you don't I," I flash him a toothy grin. "Now tell me something else, a story, I'm quite intrigued with your little fact already,"

"Okay, it's long,"

~𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟵

"Macca, yer good with the birds right?" I stumble into the kitchen, throwing an apple in the air and catching it.

"Sure I'd say so, why?" He smirks, leaning against the refrigerator.

"Well there's this person, in me class, and well I want to impress her," I cross my arms, unsure of what he's going to say. Our eyes however both fall to the slippery ground once the apple lands with a loud thud.

"Well describe how ye feel about her to me for a second," He insists, running his hands through his tangled locks.

"So, it's like when I'm in a room with her, it becomes really bright. I know that's cliche but it's true. I'd nick her stuff, pencils and shit, hoping she would turn to me to ask for it back. Which she does. And well when I saw she forgot her glasses, I actually had mine that day- but I didn't wear them because of her. I knew she was blind as a bat, I was too, but I wanted a talking point. I mean I saw the way she looks at me, so I tease her by flirting with other birds. I wish she would just say how much she wants me, because I want to give her the world. I'd be the perfect boyfriend, faithful and shite. I just want her, that's all I want. To see her being held in my arms when its midnight, her hair a mess yet she is still there lying on my chest, that's all I want!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't think ye were the type to lose yer sanity over a bird," Paul looked at me, a crooked smile forming.

"I didn't either," I simply state.

~

I could feel more tears slip out of my sockets.

"Really John," I chuckle, moving closer to him.

"Would I lie about this?" He places two fingers under my chin before lifting it up.

His soft lips are met with mine. A firecracker crackling between us, with the whole room stopping, our bodies being the only thing moving.

------------------------------------------------
I hope this was okay lol ❤️