ITS BEYOND ME HELPPPPP ME MOMMYYYY (george smut)

Era- 1967
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"George c'mon!" I beg.

It's been a full week since George and I have had sex. And it was killing me . We were both in our bedroom, and I knew we were both horny.

"Why so thirsty love?" He smirks, swirling a strand of my hair around his long finger.

"I swear to fucking," I fume. However, the sly grin on his face tells me something else.

"Strip!" I stay sternly, earning a new sense of pride.

George raises is eyebrows in shock. He was always in control, oh how the tables have turned tonight.

"I said STRIP!" I now shout, fixing my posture so I am now standing straight up.

"Erm yeah." George nods frantically as he races to get all his clothes off. First his shirt, which reveals his toned abdomen, which I could just lick for days and days. Next of course is the pants, and oh how tight they were. You could see the outline of his cock from a mile away. Was I complaining? Hell no.

My eyes begin to devour him and the bulge he now has. I inch closer to him, slowly to edge him on.

"Does Georgie liked being commanded," I run my finger down the curves of his out ear. My voice purrs into his ear drum- sounding like a pouty baby.

He stands still and I can see the erection grow large. Being the tease I have suddenly become, I let my hand lower down onto it. I take my finger and swirl it around his clothes member temptingly.

"Hm you like that don't you, man whore" I hiss into his ear. I move away from him, giggling seeing as he still has a stunned expression splattered on his face.

I yank down to boxers, letting his massive shaft spring free.

"Oh how I've missed this," I stare up at George, widening my eyes. I crotch down and circle my tongue around the tip of his cock.

"Oh please, please Y/n don't make me wait," He begs, letting his head fall back a bit.

I stand up immediately, to his dislike.

"Did I say you could speak, or moan!" I shout at him.

He shakes his head rapidly, getting my jist now. I push him onto the bed before pouncing on his lap. I straddle myself on him, my eyes however glued to his large manhood.

I too was leaking from this form of new experience. Steadily I pull my shirt over my head to reveal my un-clothes tender breasts. I made sure today I wasn't going to wear a bra. Now I tug off my-which are really his shorts off my shivering legs.

I grind myself on top of him, clutching his wrists hard. I make sure he can feel the dampness in my knickers before I slide them off. Whilst I slide them off, George stares longily at me. I was yearning for him too- but all he was fucking doing was teasing me. Being naughty. And naughty boys deserve to be punished.

Once my knickers are swimming in the pool of our clothing, I slide his cock into my wet slit.

"Ohhh fuck!" I cry out from pleasure. Right away I begin to ride George. My breasts were bouncing in the air, almost seeming like they would disconnect from my body.

That's when I felt hit. George's hands touch my bare flesh.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!" I growl at him.

"Uh-" He doesn't know the words nor does he find them.

"Only I get to be pleasured tonight! And you will do as I say. No cumming, and no touching. Also, no moans get to escape through your lips!" I command before returning to my ocupation. As much as I had to stay in control, the feel of his veins pulsating inside of me pushes me closer to my bliss.

"Oh fuck George, I'm almost there!" I pant.

Soon I can feel my high rush through my folds, leaking onto George's very erect shaft.

"Oh shit," I attempt to catch my breath before removing George's cock from me.

"Now eat me the fuck out!" I yell, and he listens. George gently pulls me on top of his quivering body. He then flips me over before spreading my legs the farthest apart they can go. His eyes gaze up into mine as he leans in.

This mans tongue can work miracles. He slowly licks my inner thighs, placing bites along them. Moving his mouth over to the top of my aching pussy, he presses his tongue down again slightly before sucking on the tender skin. His saliva creates a trail while he begins to suck on my begging folds.

"Oh George..." A pleasurable moan escapes my plump lips.

The feel of his mustache was tickling my insides. Creating some giggly moans. Before I knew it, George is sucking on my clit harshly.

"Oh Geo..." I moan out, grabbing a fistful off his precious locks.

His work speeds up, throwing me over bird. My second orgasam rushes in like a tidal wave. Splashing into his mouth. George brings his head up, licking his lips as he does so.

"Love please, please let me cum." He pleads and begs.

I couldn't resist his charm. I take one of my hands and begin to pump his rapidly. Not even a second later, he shoots his warm seed onto my face. My eyelashes, lips, eyebrows and hair are now all coated in the thick liquid.

I lick my lips, while swiping some of his cum off of my face with a finger, sucking on that as well.

"Yer cute when ye try to get all dominant," He chuckles.

I blush at this, knowing I failed miserably.

"But ye deserve time be punished. A swift slap comes down upon my now red cheek.

Oh this was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have a ringo smut book out. you should check it out. or else lucy kenney will suck your cock 💋💋💋💋💋💋