Telling them you're pregnant!

John-
You saw John sitting on the couch, a crinkled newspaper in between his rough hands. He seemed very relaxed- very calm, which made you even more nervous to break the news to him. He had been happier than usual, which scared you. Your body began to tremble as you reached John.

He looked up at you, a smirk plastered on his expression.

"J-John," You stuttered, unable to look at him in the eyes.

"I know," He jumped out of his seat on the sofa, and gave you a tight embrace.

"Y-you knew" you feel too embarrassed to hug him back, but also his embrace was very tight.

"Yes, I GAVE YOU A BABY!" He kneels down, and rubs your stomach slowly, "It's me, yer dad," John cooed.

It warmed your heart to see how ecstatic he was about your child. His child.

Paul-

You were straddling Paul as he traced your curves with his hands. You could tell he was excited, you could feel the bulge in his pants. Today was a lazy day for you two- all you did was lay in bed and enjoy each other. With the sun glistening down upon you, and the bird chirping through the windows, life was beautiful.

Then it hit you-you we're pregnant with Paul's baby. And you had yet to tell him. He seemed to be happy now- so maybe he would stay happy?

"Paul I need to tell you something," You shudder, focusing your eyes on his hickey covered neck.

"Yes love?"

"I'm pregnant..." You look down at him, your confidence clearly fading away.

"Wait what?" He smiles.

"Yeah..." You mumble again, now flicking your eyes around your bedroom.

"This is great! Holy shite I'm going to be a Da! And wow my penis is actually good for something, I'm telling John that!" He smirks.

"No- No you are not telling John that," You chuckle, leaning down to give him a kiss.

George-

"George?" You called out from the kitchen window. George was gardening, his second favorite thing to do- the first being you.

He got up and swiped the soil off of his pants.

"Yes love?" He walked over near the opened window.

"I'm pregnant," You say nonchalantly.

"WAIT YE ARE?" Before your even able to kids your head yes, George comes running in. He showers you with kisses, and even gets some soil and dirt on your newly cleaned dress.

"Yeah thought I just said that," You giggled, twirling some of his hair in your fingers.

He kneels down to be head level with your belly.

"Hi little one, I'm yer daddy, and also yer Mum's daddy, now cover yer ears because yer Mummy is in for a treat. Loads of screaming daddy's name." George now looks up at you, the light gone in his eyes and replaced with lust.

Ringo-

You just heard Ringo come home from the studio. All month your stomach had been bothering you, making you vomit, you had also missed your period. Thankfully, your friend Jim told you that maybe its pregnancy. So since you had a brain, you went out and bought a test. To your delight, it was positive! 

"Night George," You heard your husband shout. Your ears perked up at the sound of George's car speeding down the street. Suddenly, as Ringo got closer, the more scared you became. What if he didn't want a baby? What if... he left? Before you could hide the positive test, which was right beside you on the counter, Ringo had already snatched it.

"Yer preggers?" A smile shone through his bland face.

"Yes," You nodded. 

You were lifted into the air. Ringo's hands held a firm-but not hurtful grip on your waist. He spun you around, his grin now toothy. 

"PUT ME DOWN DEAR," You giggle, keeping your hands on his strong shoulders. 

"YOUR PREGNANT!!!" He shouts, chuckling as he does so.

He slowly puts you down. Taking two fingers, he delicately places them under your chin, tilting your head up. His soft, plump lips meet yours. 

"We created life love, we created a human," He says shocked, and you were too once you took in the thought Ringo had just pointed out.

"Isn't that incredible," He says again, a single tear droplet, streaming down his cheek. You take your thumb and slide it away.

"It is incredible," You admit, now nuzzling your head in the crook of his neck. 

okay but just imagine having their kids. I'm not the biggest fan of babies but still!!!