Vitamin D (Paul part 2)

--------------------------------------------

t's been a two days, and I've realized today I will tell him. All the pacing in my room recently has pushed me too. I don't want him to go to the dance with her, since well I hate her and I want to go with him. Yet if I never tell him my feelings, it will all be my fault.

I roam over to my closet, slipping on a pair of white flats that match perfectly with the rest out my outfit. My hair is still down on my shoulders, my side bangs are some what messy- but I didn't care.

My pounding heart beat caused me to dart down the creaking staircase of my home, only giving a tiny wave to my Mum. I open the door, swinging it back shut once I feel the fresh air hit my face.

The walk to Paul's flat from mine was quite short, which was nice I do have to say. With the warm air hitting my skin perfectly, stirred a feeling of confidence in my weak soul.

All that confidence was gone however, once I reached Paul's place, now finally realizing, this was happening. I was going to confess my feelings to Paul. I was going to step out of my box and finally admit something I should've brought up a while ago. I realize I need to do this, or else I know, I'll go on regretting this.

I step up the little steps that lead to the front door. I give a little knock, not to hard though for many reasons.

My mind soared and also dropped when I saw the door opening. 

It was Paul. 

"Hi Lori!" He greets me, giving me a tight embrace.

"Hi Paul, I need to tell you something," I step back a bit.

"Okay, go on then," He urges me on with a beam in his expression.

I open my mouth, allowing the words to soar into the flowing breeze.

"I like you Paul, I mean I have liked you, F-for a while now, actually," I confess, holding my back up straight as my nose high-fived the sky.

"Yer not really my type Lori, I'm sorry," He shrugs.

"What, what's your type than?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"Well I mean, ye don't really have anything- on top, and yer hair is pretty brown, yer side bangs are all right though. But I like brown eyes, ye got green,"

I stood there in disgust as Paul talked about every inch of my body he didn't appreciate.

"Bye now Paul," I narrow my eyes before walking off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

oh shit

so i like when Paul's a bitch..... next chapter has steaminess so yay ig