OMG ITS A FOURSOME (paul,george and ringo part 1)

Inspired by a conversation I had with allwehearisQueen about George and Paul threesomes 😂
Era: 1967 (Their mustaches was absolutely sexy here)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yes right there baby girl," He grunted hastily as your pumping grew faster. Your mouth was taking in every inch of his length, letting each vein bring you a different taste. Your head was rocking back and forth on his shaft, every now and then you'd stare up at him. He couldn't help but twitch the sight of you looking up at him so innocently, while doing such dirty deeds.

"Oh yes, you love Daddy's cock don't ye," He groaned out, pushing his palm on the back of your head, shoving his cock further and further down your throat. You gagged a tad, making him wince with over pleasure. With each gag, his length traveled back and closer in your mouth, making you take him in agains. It became a process.

"Fuck baby I'm so close, keep sucking daddy Ritchie's cock, just like that" He grunted, sweat falling off of his face.

Your pace sped up, you cupped his tight firm balls with your hands, needing his seed to shoot into your mouth, drip down your throat, drizzle Down the crevasses of your lips. You already were imagining his taste, you thought he'd be sweeter with a hint of salty.

He tangled his hands in your tousled hair, bucking his hips upwards, needing your mouth. He was relying on it just as much as you were relying on his cock.

Soon he took the pad of his thumb, wiping away a tear that was streaming down your far.

"Mm baby ye should see your mascara, down to your cheeks," He moaned biting his lip hard enough to draw blood or at least leave an indent.

"Oh fucking Hell!" He moaned out.

Once you felt the twitch, you knew he arrived. He had jumped into the river of ecstasy, letting it flow through his body like a paradise. The paradise dripping down your throat, leaking through the gaps of your mouth.

He slipped out of your tight lips, a smirk plastered on his face. He painted, attempting to catch his breath, before he leaned next to your ear. His eyes admired their red and swollen nature- giving him a sense of pride.

"So sexy baby girl," His low voice mocked in your ear. His fingers combed your hair gracefully.

"Oh Ringo we are just-"

You whipped your head around, only to be greeted by Paul and George standing in the doorway, looking at you on your knees, and Ringo's visible cock. They are just focused now completely on you. George's eyes on your swollen red lips, Paul on your clothed cunt.

"Uh, I'll go," You stood up in embarrassment. You crossed your arms in front of your chest, tripping over your shoes as you tried to scurry out just in time.

"Where do ye think yer going," George smirked, towering over you. He seemed much taller now than he did before. His mustache was tickling against your face, making your arousal much greater.

Paul took this time to shut the door, locking it forcefully. Your heart was beating out of your chest- knowing very well what was about to happen.

"G-George," You trembled, now feeling some of your bliss leaking down your leg.

"Don't worry, daddy will take good care of ye," He smirks, walking ever so closer to you, as you walk backwards.

"Ringo, you still know where it is?"  Paul tilts his head in the direction of Ringo. Ringo nods with a beam, rushing over to the the closet. The sound of him scrambling to find whatever he is looking for fills all of your ears. Mostly George's and Paul's since they share looks of lust back and forth.

"Love, would ye mind if we recorded this," Paul smirked, walking up towards you from a side angle.

You shook your head, never having done something so explicit of that nature, still you were fine with trying it out. You were just so horny, your mind was intoxicated and hazed with the thought of double penetration, and George's cock.

"Good", He bit his lip, George pounces you onto the couch, practically ripping off your blouse. His eyes stare at your pushed up breasts, curtsey if your bra. His hands are already pleasuring you, nibbling you in all the right spots.

"C'mon George, don't stare for too long," Paul walks over with a smirk being his only emotion. His erection is quite visible, as Ringo records everything.

"Now ye are going to suck Paul off, make him cum darling," George commands with a hiss in your ear, his hot breath skiing down your body like water.

~~~
Next part will have the juicy stuff

WHO LET JOHN AND GEORGE BE So hot in white suits?!

PLEASE ANSWER THIS:
BILLY SHEARS, MR MUSTARD OR SGT PEPPER
(It May or May not be for a maxwell threesome)