Chapter one

"Gosh!! I'm late!."

Seulgi rush to the bathroom after waking up LATE.She's enjoying her sleep that much that she couldn't even realise that the time already passed by.

After taking a bath,she hurriedly wear her school uniform and run downstairs without paying attention to her messy hair.

"Yah!Why you didn't wake me!?."-she shouted to their House keeper and pick up her school shoes into the shoe rack.

She open her car's door and shouted to her personal driver to hurry up.

While her car is running with it's high speed,she manage to wear her sock and school shoes inside her car.

Finally,she's now infront of the school's gate.Seulgi hurriedly enter the gate without paying attention to the school guard greeting towards her.

She entered to their classroom,panting.
Everyone's looking at her as well as her professor for her morning subject 'Chemistry' which Seulgi hate the most.

"Goodmorning Ms.Kang."-Professor Kim greeted while smiling SARCASTICALLY to her.

"Hehe,Goodmorning Mr.Kim."-Seulgi greeted back with a nervous smile.

"You're..*look at his watch*15 minutes late."-Mr.Kim stated as if it's new to him.Well,this isn't new though.Seulgi came at school Late almost 3 times a day.

"Sorry Mr.Kim."-Seulgi apologise and lowered her head acting like she's sincere.

"Go to your sit. If this happen again and again Ms.Kang,I don't have any choice but to give you a punishment."-As soon as Professor Kim said that,Seulgi smiled secretly like she's confident that she's not going to be late again.

She headed her way to her assigned sit where Seungwan,her bestfriend was waiting for her impatiently ready to scold her.

"Why are you late again,Kang?."-Saeungwan whispered angrily towards Seulgi.

"Don't make it as a big deal Seungwan-ah.It's not my first time though."-she answered  sweetly with a smile plastered on her face.She's being clingy to her bestfriend again.

"Yeah yeah."-the only answer Seungwan could give before listening to the lecturer who's talking nonstop infront.

And Seulgi?she's right beside Wendy....sleeping peacefully like a sleeping beauty.

Hi guyss!!this is my first Seulrene story.Hope you'll like it💛Saranghae💋