Chapter twenty-five: Strange feeling

Third person's Pov

It's already break time.Seulgi and Wendy got up from their sit when Taeyong grab Seulgi's wrist making the latter look at him annoyingly.

"Can I come with you?."-Taeyong pleaded.Seulgi shoved his hand away from her wrist and turn away.

"Stand there already if you want to come with us.You're wasting our time."-Seulgi walk away after saying those sentence.

Taeyong smirk and was about to stand up when he feel something sticky in his butt.He touch it and it was...

"A bubble gum?...yuck!."-he mumbled and clenched his fist secretly.

If it's not for you,I won't do this f*cking job!

Taeyong mumbled under his breath and followed the two.

___________________________

Irene's Pov

We have only 15 minutes break so the three of us decided to run quickly to the cafeteria.Being a student is not easy.Damnit!

"Unnie,I heard there's a transferee in class E-F is it true?."-Joy ask curiously and I nodded.

"Is it a girl or a boy?."-Joy asked again earning a tease from the evil maknae.

"Woah,woah! I think uri Joyie is worried about Wendy unnie...Are you afraid she might fall for that transferee?."

"Shut up will you!?."-I just laugh at their silliness and walk straightly to the cafeteria.

When we're already inside,a bunch of girls were making a chaos while staring at the guy with a gray hair.I think he's the transfer student.

"Wait,is that Seulgi and Wendy unnie?."-I look at where Yeri was pointing and she's not mistaken,it was them together with the guy.

"Seulgi and Wendy unnie! Here!."-Joy and I was about to react when Yeri called them but they're already walking towards us holding their orders so I remained quite.

While they were walking,My heart beat so fast when I saw Seulgi staring at me.

When they're already infront of us,Seulgi sat beside me,Wendy sat beside Joy while the guy sat between Yeri and Seulgi.

"U-uhm,I'm just going to order some food."

"Here."-I stopped when Seulgi offered a food for me.I blushed even in a simple thing she did.

"And here's yours Sooyoungie."-I saw Joy's face became red when Wendy offered her a food.

"T-thanks."-Joy smiled awkwardly.

"How about mine!?."-The younger exclaimed when no one offered a food for her.

"Ahmm...take this.I'll just go and order another one."-The guy stood up and turn his back on us.Yeri smiled and started eating the food.After a minute,the guy came back and sitted.

We started eating and I know his name already.It's Taeyong.While we were eating,I noticed that he keep on glancing at Seulgi.He even offered her a bottled water.Seulgi smiled at him and drink the water Taeyong was given to her.

I can feel the jealousy arouse in me.The way he stared at Seulgi,the way he take care of her....it's different.

"Ow,let me wipe it for you."- I can't stand with this anymore.I stand up after seeing him wiping away the dirt from Seulgi's mouth using his thumb.

"Excuse me."-I excuse myself and walk away.

"Stop being so cheesy."-I heard Seulgi said that but I keep on walking away from them.

I have a strange feeling with that guy.Something's wrong with him and that's for me to find out.