Chapter seventeen

Third person's Pov

"Mom,Dad...I'm here."-Irene called her parents when she entered into their mansion.She slouch into the couch and rest for a bit.She felt so tired because of what Seulgi did to her.(don't be too dirty minded🤣).

"How was the tutorial? Is she giving you a hard time?."-Mrs.Bae sat into the couch sitting beside Irene.She can see the tiredness in Irene's eyes.

Irene look at her Mom and sit properly.

"Mom,do you have a baby picture of mine?."-Irene didn't bothered to ask her Mom's question,instead she throw a different question to her Mom which made her Mom's forehead crampled.

"Yes sweety.Why?."-her Mom answered.Irene stand up quickly as soon as she heard her Mom's answer.

"Great!.Can I have it?."-Mrs.Bae doesn't seem to understand what's going on with her daughter and why is she acting like that all of a sudden.

Mrs.Bae soon stand up from her sit and lead the way to their room while Irene just followed her.

Irene's Mom open the drawer near from their bed and took Irene's baby picture.

"Here."-Irene grab it from her Mom's grip and take a look at the picture that her Mom given.

"Mom,this is me right?."-Irene asked pointing to the little girl from the right side holding a lollipop from both hands while smiling sweetly infront of the camera.Her Mom nodded.

"Then,who is she?."-Irene asked again pointing to the little girl from the left side holding a cute teddy bear while giving her sweet eye smile.

She was staring to her Mom while waiting for her answer.

"She's your childhood bestfriend."-Irene show interest when her Mom said that.She move closer to her Mom while holding the picture tightly.

"Tell me about her more,Mom."-her Mom hold her hand and started talking.

____________________________

Seulgi

Seulgi entered their house while her hands tuck inside her pant's pocket walking tiredly.She noticed her oppa reading the same book he used to read,but she just passed by infront of her brother and walk straightly upstairs.

"What took you so long?."-she didn't face her brother and still walking upstairs.

"Don't talk to me,I'm tired."-Seulgi answered.All she wants to do right now is to sleep and sleep and sleep.Daniel let her dongsaeng to rest.

Seulgi entered in her room and slammed her body to her huge bed without taking a shower and driffted into sleep.

_______________________________

Irene's Pov

It was already 12:34 am but here I am,still staring into the ceiling reminiscing the past.
After hearing her story,seemes like... everything went complicated.I don't know what should I feel.Should I be happy? Mad or Sad? I don't know,I really don't know.

Flashback...

I was concentrating on listening to my Mom...

"We lived in Canada before.Her parents and us,are bestfriends.You were four that time while she was three.Every morning you always went to their home telling her that you wanted to play with her.You both went to a park playing and buying anything you wanted..."-she paused for a while and smiled at me.

"One time,she offered you a strawberry flavored ice cream but you refused to take it."

"Why did I do that?."-I asked in confusion but she just laugh at me.

"You were crying that time complaining that you don't like strawberries or any foods that have a strawberry flavors."-by that,I remembered Seulgi.

"What's her name?."-I ask when I notice that she didn't mention any names.

"Seu----."-she was cut off when her phone rings.I just sigh.

I stood up and leave Mom and went into my room.

End of flashback...

I took the photo inside my pocket that I saw from Seulgi's book earlier.I compared the picture that Mom was given to me and the picture from Seulgi's book.They have the same faces.

' who are you?.'

I asked myself.I don't know what really happened to our past and that's what I want to investigate right now.

Hi guysue!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for those who voted my story💛.I love youuuu!!💛.I really appreciate it..and for those who read my story...THANK YOU!❤️💛💙💚💜