Chapter six

Class A-B

While the Lecturer was talking infront,a student excuse herself...

"Yes Miss Bae?."-Ms.Sebastian who was the lecturer that time asked Bae Joohyun when she raised her hand.

"May I go out?."-Bae Joohyun asked permission.

"For what?."-Ms.Sebastian asked again raising her right eyebrow.She's one of a terror lecturer.

"P-personal necessities."-Bae Joohyun answered.She's cursing the lecturer in her mind because she can't handle this shit anymore.

"Alright.I'll give you five."

"Tha----."-before Irene could say 'Thank you'.Ms.Sebastian continued.

"Five seconds."-As soon as she said that,Bae Joohyun widened her eyes and run as fast as she could.
________________________

Seulgi

"Keep your hands up!."

Seulgi and Seungwan did another trouble AGAIN.They we're being punished for making a fuss inside their classroom earlier.

"I'll kill that b*tch once we get out in here."-Seungwan mumbled while looking to the girl whos not far from them,doing the same thing as them.Probably,the girl who they fought earlier.

"F*ck!I can't handle this anymore!."-Seulgi prostested when she felt like her hands were going to numb.

"Do not stand there when the class still not over."-Mrs.Park commanded.And went inside to start the class.

Seulgi's looking hopeless.She look at the school ground and saw a girl whos now looking at them...or should I say,at her.

Seulgi clenched her fist when she saw the girl smiling evily like she's teasing Seulgi.

You'll regret doing that

Seulgi said in her mind while the girl is already now where to be found.

Flashback

Irene stopped when she's already infront of the class E-F(isn't that far from her class?Lol).She heard shouts like....

"Yaaah!!let go of my hair you whore!!.-Lia

"You let go first bitch!!!!."-Seulgi

"I'll pull all of your hair off!!."-Seungwan.

"How dare you mess up with us!."-That's Seulgi again.

Irene wondered what really happened...

Another flashback...

"Kang Seulgi hurry up!."-Wendy shouted and run again heading their way to their classroom.They went to the cafeteria because Seulgi was craving for something.Well,what do you expect for a 'Muncher Seulgi'?.

Luckily,the lecturer still not there.They sigh in relief and walk to their assigned sit when Wendy suddenly laying on the floor and groaned in pain.Seulgi,who saw everything was now burning in anger that's why,no one dared to laugh.Lia blocked her feet on the floor which made Wendy lay on the floor.

"Yah!Choi Jisu! How dare you mess up with my friend!*she fold the sleeves of her uniform and clenched her fist*You'll regret doing this."-And that's when Seulgi started the fight.

"Yaah!!let go of my hair you whore!!!."-Lia shouted when Seulgi started to grab her hair so she did the same to Seulgi.

"You let go first!!."-Seulgi shouted.

Seungwan decided to stand up and help her friend.

"I'll pull all of your hair off!!!."-Seungwan shouted while also started grabbing Lia's hair.

"How dare you mess up with us!."-Seulgi shouted still not letting go of Lia's hair.

"That serves her right!."-Lia answered which made Seulgi burned in anger again.

Their classmates seems having fun.They look like watching a movie.They're afraid to put their self in this kind of situation specially when Seulgi and Wendy are involved.

Irene from the other hand watching this kind of mess decided to do something,and as the school council's president,she decided to report this to the class E-F adviser.

After telling the Class E-F adviser,she decided to go to the girl's comfort room smiling like an idiot.She hate Seulgi that much for being a trouble maker and thinking that Seulgi will receive a punishment later made her happy.

After doing her things,she run going back to their classroom,but before she could reach there,she saw Seulgi raising her hand straightly in the air while kneeling down.

When she saw Seulgi look at her,she smiled evily teasing Seulgi and went back to their classroom.

______________________

After the class was done.They already stood up while stretching their hands because it hurts a lot.

"If you'll make a fight again,I'll give a worst punishment.Understood!?."-Their classroom adviser said and put her hands on her waist side by side.

"Yes."-Seulgi answered boredly.

"Mmm."-Seungwan answered disrespectfully.

"Yes Ms...and we're sorry."-Lia said full of respect afraid of receiving worst punishment.

__________________________

"Who reported it!!?."-Wendy shouted as soon as their adviser walk away, making her classmates bowed their heads afraid of making eyecontact with her.

"Kim Taehyung,it was you... isn't it?."-Kim Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Yah,Son Seungwan! Are you accusing me?."-Taehyung asked irritatedly.

"Kinda...tsk!why am I even wasting my time to a guy like you."-Wendy said and go back to her sit while Taehyung calmed down.

It's not impossible that Kim Taehyung was the one who reported them,who knows?Maybe Taehyung was still mad at Seulgi from what happened earlier that's why it's not impossible but Wendy was so wrong for accusing Him because it wasn't him after all.

"Wen,I know who did it."-Seulgi said seriously not looking at Wendy.

"Who?."-Wendy asked ready to pick a fight who ever it is.

"The school council's president.The smart girl in class A-B."-Seulgi answered and Wendy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who?."

"I don't know what was her name.Who cares."-Seulgi answered with a shrugged.

Funny right?They didn't even know who was their school counsel's president and what's funny the most is that....They didn't care.
But something is for sure,Seulgi will take revenge.