Chapter thirty-three:Wrong timing

Third person's Pov

A year passed by...

"Seulgi come on! The others are waiting! Move quickly!." - Irene commanded her girlfriend.Slowgi has been slayi'n again -_-.

After their graduation day,the squad decided to go to Hawaii for a week.The couples are now staying in together to the House that Seulgi's dad brought for them.Luckily,Seulgi and her Dad are getting along with each other now unlike before.The others had been waiting in a car Moonbyul had bought voluntarily,infront of Seulrene's house.

"I'm coming babe!." - Seulgi shouted happily approaching her girlfriend who's waiting for her downstairs.Arms are crossed while looking at her intently.Seulgi smiled at that site.

"Let's go." - Seulgi was about to slide her arms around Irene's neck when the latter turn her back to the other and left Seulgi with the luggage behind.

" Moving slowly is really a bad idea especially when you're with your boss." - Seulgi sigh after mumbling those words.She pick up their things and exited.

"Hurry up unnie! You're actually a bear but you act like a turtle." - Yerim rolled her eyes after leaning to her girlfriend's shoulder who's sitting behind her.

"Shut up Yerimie!...better help me with this than waiting there impatiently."- Moonbyul decided her friend Seulgi with the luggage and put it at the back of the car.

" Nah.You should ask Irene unnie for help." - Seulgi shook her head in disagreement.

"I'm afraid I can't."

" Your girlfriend is hella scary when she's mad,Seul.hahaha." - Seulgi just 'psh' at Moonbyul's statement before closing the compartment.

Moonbyul tap Seulgi's shoulder before saying....

"I'm truly scared...hahahaha."

"Neither do I." - They laughed together before going into their assigned sit and started the engine.

__________________________

Inside the moving car...

" By the way,where's Jennie and Jisoo as well as Wendy and Joy?." - Seulgi asked after noticing that the couples she had mentioned earlier are not with them.Sunmi look at her at the back before answering.

"They're already at the airport, Seulbear...waiting for us." - Seulgi just nodded and turn back her gaze to her girlfriend still looking pissed.

" Hey,are you still mad at me? Hmm..?" - Seulgi was about to hold Irene's hand when the girl moved her hand away from Seulgi,not looking at her.

"Don't talk to me." - Seulgi frown at that statement.Seulgi can't seem to understand what's with her girlfriend's sudden mood's swing.Is it because of earlier? Is not that a big deal though.

"Come on Babe,we're supposed to be enjoying this moment.Don't be like that." - Seulgi tried her best not to feel angry towards Irene and talk to her in a calm and sweet voice.

"Enjoy the moment together with the one who just called you ' Seulbear.'."- a light grin formed in Seulgi's lips when she realized that her girlfriend is...

"Oh,You should have told me earlier that you're jealous...let me borrow something." - Irene look at her with her eyebrows furrowed.Seulgi smiled evily.

"Let me borrow a kiss....I promised I'll return it after."

"Psh! Stop being so cheesy,Kang.I'm not in the mood right now....damn! Why did it have to be today!?."

"What do you mean?."

"I'm on a period Damnit!!...so you better shut up and behave yourself Kang."

_________________________

Seulgi's Pov

I don't understand what's going on with her! Her sudden mood swing,how she reject the sweetness of the great Kang Seulgi and now,she called me Cheesy? We're supposed to be enjoying this trip and she ruined it!

"Damn! Why did it have to be today?." - I look at her curiously when she said that.What's wrong this time?

"What do you mean?." - she look at me with an annoying face.Damn! She's really into something.

"I'm on a period damnit!...so you better shut up and behave yourself Kang." - It's because she's on a period!??? I'm planning to do something and now....holly Molly T_T

"What's wrong with your face turtlebear? It doesn't seems so gooood." - I death glared Yerim infront who was teasing to me.Damn that period! Grrr...

"Break up with that evil maknae Saeron-ssi." - I said and I mean it! This youngster didn't mind her own business and mind other's business instead.Saeron just laugh at my sentence...ok,they're both weird.

"Bleeh! She can't do that to me." - Tsk! She's really childish! ( A/n: I love baby Yerim ^_^).

"Drive faster,Byulyi!." - I commanded annoyingly.

"Woah,woah! Are you on a period huh,Kang Seulgi?." - this time,it's Solar.Why do people keep on teasing me!? T_T

"It's not me!." - I don't know why I acted like this all of a sudden.Maybe because....

"Then who?." - Moonbyul look at me on the mirror and turn back her gaze on the road.

"Shut up and drive fastly!." - They all laughed once again.Yeah,all...including Irene.

"Don't worry,We're already....you know?.....24/7...too bad I have a monthly visit today...so Maybe we'll do it next time again,when it's over...hahaha." - Irene laugh teasingly.Mood swing again.Damn it! Damn that period! Damn all of them!...

And they all laughed once again. Huhuhu...T_T

______________________

Poor Seulbear😂💛...