Chapter twenty-nine: Revelation

Third person's Pov

Seulgi kick the door angrily.Her anger arouse from her body when she saw Jimin putting the knife into Irene's throat.Jimin smiled evily when he saw Seulgi.

"Ow,finally,you arrived!.Give me a hug first."-Jimin open his arms widely welcoming Seulgi for a hug but Seulgi remained from where she was standing.

"Damn you! Why did you touch her!?."

Jimin look at Irene and turn back his gaze from Seulgi.

"Ow that? It was just a little wound.It can't kill her,don't worry.Ow right! Did you receive the gifts I sent for you?-Seulgi clenched her fist when she heard that from Jimin.

"You're the one who sent those craps!?."-Jimin nodded and smiled.

"Yes...and you're welcome."-Jimin winked which made Seulgi mad.

Seulgi was about to walk towards Jimin ready to punch him but Jimin run quickly to Irene pointing the knife to her making Irene tremble in fear.

"Are you trying to hurt me?."-Jimin asked Seulgi and Seulgi shook her head.She doesn't want Irene to get hurt again so she need to act naturally.

"No.I'm not."-Seulgi try her best to calm herself and she succeeded.She walk slowly towards them while raising her both arms.

"Stop right there,or I'll kill this woman!."-Jimin commanded and that was the time Irene break in tears.Seulgi seeing those tears made her blood boil so she attack Jimin kicking his hand making the knife drop from the ground.

"Damnit!."-Jimin exclaimed.

Seulgi punch Jimin into the face and kick his stomach making the guy drop into the ground.Seulgi grab that opportunity and run towards Irene picking the knife from the ground and cut the rope from Irene's hand fastly.

"Kang Seulgi!."-Jimin shouted angrily trying his best to stand up.He walk towards them while Seulgi successfully cutted the rope from both Irene's hands and feet.

"Save yourself and call for help.I'll handle this."-Seulgi commanded but Irene shake her head in disagreement.

"No,I won't leave you here!."

"Just stay with me Kang.You're just making your life complicated."-Jimin walk slowly towards them while holding a gun.

"Just listen to me! Go!."-Irene hesitated first but run away after.

Seulgi look at Jimin.

"I can't live with you.I'm sorry."- Seulgi apologize sincerely.

"Then let me kill you."-Jimin pointed the gun to Seulgi and was about to pull the trigger when Seulgi throw the knife and it hit directly to Jimin's hand  which made him drop the gun for the second time.

"Good thing I studied martial arts."-Seulgi mumbled and smiled.

"Arrgh! Damn it!."-Jimin exclaimed.

"Just stop this Jimin! It's over!."

"Not yet."-Seulgi turn to face who it was.She was shock when she saw Irene...being pointed with a gun by Taeyong while his arms are locked around Irene's neck.

"S-Seul."-Irene called her name nervously.

"What the hell Taeyong!?."-Seulgi can't seem to understand what's going on.

"Hahaha,nice one bro."-They turn their gaze to Jimin who was now picking up the gun.

"You're an asset?."-Seulgi asked Taeyong curiously.

"Bingo!."-Taeyong smiled evily."You owe me this one Hyung."-Taeyong winked while Jimin just smiled.

"It's over for you Seulgi.Come with me and marry me."-Jimin smiled like it was the best moment of his life.

"D-Dont come with h-him...S-Seul. Argh!."-Irene screamed in pain when Taeyong tightened his grip from Irene's neck.

"Don't hurt her! Damnit!."-Seulgi just earned a smirk from Taeyong.

"Then you should marry me."-Seulgi turn back her gaze from Jimin and she acted innocently.

"I'm sorry I can't marry you."-Seulgi glared at him instensely before she continued. "Because I don't like to marry the son of a murderer."

Jimin's forehead crampled hearing that from Seulgi.

"What are you talking about?."

Seulgi laugh sarcastically before answering.

"You don't know? Or You don't remember?...because I Do!!...Your father was the one who wants to kidnapped us but it turns out to be killing us."

"Wh-what the f*ck are you talking about!? That's not true!."- Jimin pointed the gun to her but Seulgi continued talking.

"I hope it isn't...but it is true!Your father was the great friend my dad had not until my dad found out that your father was just trying to get closer to him because of my family's profile.All your father wants was just a Money.Unluckily,My dad found out so he stay away from him.Your father was gone mad so he made an evil plan which is to kidnapped me but it happened that I was playing with Irene that time so we both became victim.I know I was just too young back then but my mind aren't."- Seulgi explained the past.She remembered it already.Irene hearing this kind of revelation broke in tears while Jimin from the other hand fell on his knees.

He feels too weak.He can't accept that kind of fact.He thought the reason why he haven't seen his Dad for almost a year because he was working abroad but  the truth is that.....he was put in jail because of what he did.

The room was filled with silence until Taeyong broke it.

"That's it!?."-he asked irritatedly.He doesn't want his efforts to be wasted for nothing so he pull the trigger and a loud bang of a gun echoed in the room.

Wendy,Joy,Yeri together with Seulgi's other friends arrived attacking Taeyong and Jimin which made Irene escape from his grip but they were too late.

"Seulgiiiii !!!!!."-Irene screamed.It feels like everything was a slow motion from Irene's eyes.Seulgi slowly fell from the ground.She was shot.

"No!Seulgi listen to me! Don't leave me please!."-Irene cried holding Seulgi's bloody hands.

Seulgi open her eyes slowly and held Irene's face.

"D-don't c-cry..I *cough* I-I w-w-won't..."-before Seulgi finished her sentence,Wendy cut her off.

"Seul..Stop talking...We will bring you to the hospital.Don't you f*cking dare leave us or I will kill you!."-Wendy joked while crying.She doesn't want to lose her partner in crime.

Seulgi smiled and nodded before slowly closing her eyes...

"Seulgi!!!!!."

So hi guys! Let me end this chapter here....well anyway,thank you for those who keep on voting my story💛and also for those who read my story.I'm sorry if it's too short :(I can't use the gadget for too long because my eyes hurts a lot.Thank you very much! Stay safe people! God bless us all.💛❤️💙💚💜