Chapter eight

"Bye!."

"Bye unnie,take care!."

Irene,Yerim and Joy bid their goodbyes to each other when the class is over.

Irene get inside the car and started driving.She's in the legal age so she can drive already.

@Bae resedence

"Mom!Dad! I'm home!."-Irene shouted after entering their Mansion.

"Ommo! Baby!."-Irene rolled her eyes while smiling at her mother whos now hugging her.

"Mom,I'm not a baby.Look at me,I'm all grown up."-Irene said pointing at her self.

"Hey there Sweety."-Her Dad sweetly said and open his arms widely welcoming her for a hug.She hug him and smile.She's thankful everyday for having a loving parents like them.

"Hey there Dad."-Irene respond with a smile.

They let go and Irene asked.

"What's for dinner?."-she asked and lay on the couch resting for a bit.

"We have anything you want Honey."-her Dad answered.She look at her Dad and smirk.

"You're spoiling me guys.Trust me."-She said and stood up.Her parents just laugh.She then excuse herself and went to her room.

She open her bag and look for something.

"Where did it go?."-she asked herself while still searching for her Diary notebook that was given to her childhood bestfriend when they were still young.

It was very important to her.Her Mom gave it to her 3 days after she was confined in a hospital when she was 6.Her Mom told her that it was from her childhood bestfriend.They didn't mention a name.

She was still womdering where was her childhood bestfriend right now and what was she look like.

She then remember she brought it with her when she went to their school's auditorium earlier.

"Fuudge!!."-Irene hurriedly exited to her room while her parents look at her curiously.

"Mom,Dad! I'll be going to school.I'll be back!!."

"Be careful Irene!."-that's what her Mom and Dad's response.

She drive fastly and safely.She run to the auditorium and open the door....

"What the."-Irene suddenly stop when she saw Seulgi and Wendy,but her eyes glued to Seulgi's hand holding her Diary notebook.

"Oh,it's Ms.Reporter.Hi there,what brings you here?."-Seulgi teased her while still holding the Diary notebook.

"She's the one who reported us!?."-Wendy asked irritatedly.

"Yes I am."-Irene answered bravely.

"Hey there Ms.President.I'm Son Seungwan,one of those person who suffered from what you did earlier."-Wendy said with a smirk.

"What brings you here?Wanna pick a fight?."-Seulgi asked cracking her knuckles and put the Diary down into the table beside her.

"I came here to get thi----."-Irene was cut off when Seulgi pick the diary notebook fastly.

"Oh,this is yours?Are you perhaps..*leaned in closer to Irene's face.* Baechu?."-Seulgi teased while Wendy just laugh.

"Pfft..lame."-Wendy laugh and sit on the table while watching the two.

"Don't come too close."-Irene push Seulgi away from her unsuccessfully.Seulgi was too strong for a tiny girl like Irene.

Seulgi smirk and stood up straightly while raising the diary notebook.

"Get it."-Seulgi smiled while teasing Irene.

Irene was now burning in anger.Seulgi is too tall for a girl like her,how can she reach it?

But somehow,she decided to try reaching for it.But she failed.Wendy was just laughing at her.

"Give that to me!."-Irene shouted while still reaching for her Diary notebook.Seulgi tiptoed so that Irene won't surely get it.

But Irene accidentally push her and Seulgi  lose her balance which made them lay in the cold floor.

"Oh-oh."-Wendy reacted.

Irene was on top of Seulgi.Irene stare at Seulgi's eyes while a question suddenly popped up in her head.

Those eyes look so familiar.Have we met before?Nah!that's impo---

Before she could finish thinking those thoughts,Seulgi pushed her away from her.

"Stay away from me!."-Seulgi stood up and clean her uniform from dirt.

Irene also stood up and glared at Seulgi.

"I hate you!!!."-Irene shouted before running away with the diary on her hand.

"I hate you too!!."-Seulgi responded while grabbing her bag and walk away from the auditorium leaving Wendy.