Chapter three

Irene

"And a trouble maker as well."-Bae Joohyun said while staring intently to the taller girl,None other than,Kang Seulgi. Whos now receiving foods from fans.

Bae Joohyun is the school council's president.She's a student from class A-B as well as Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim.They're bestfriends since elementary days.

"Grrr...I wanna get rid of them."-Kim Yerim,who was the youngest annoyingly said.

Time pass by and the break time is over.The three got up from their sit and made their way to their classroom when they saw the duo throwing the foods that fans gave  them.

"Oh,poor people.They don't even know that they're just wasting their money for them."-Sooyoung stated while her arms are crossed.Disappoinment was shown all over her face.

They didn't pay too much attention to the two and went to their classroom.

___________________________
Meanwhile...

"I can't finish this all Seulgi.What should we do with this foods?."-Seungwan asked Seulgi irritatedly.

"I know right.Let's just throw all of this."-Seulgi said while smiling widely like it is the best decision she had ever made.

Seungwan smiled evily and fistbumped Seulgi.They throw all of the foods without any hesitation.Little did they know that someone's watching their bad doings.

After doing their business,the duo went to the comfort room to wash their hands and went to their classroom after for their next subject.

Ff.

Time pass by and it's already 6:00pm,time to go home...but for Seulgi and Wendy,it's not their time to go home but to go somewhere where they can relax and enjoy their teenage.

"Hurry up Kang!."-Wendy commanded.

"Coming Son!."-Seulgi said mentioning Seungwan's surname.

While they're almost at the gate,Seulgi saw someone looks like its waiting for her.

"Wannie wait."-she stop Wendy with a low voice.Wendy suddenly stop and look at Seulgi curiously.

"What?."-Wendy asked with a low voice also,Like she knew someone came up and she's not mistaken.

"F*ck! we're doomed!my brother's here!."-Seulgi cursed when she saw her brother Kang Daniel waiting for her.

"Oh yeah.We're now f*cked up! What are we gonna do now!?.I can't even imagine how your brother transformed into an ahjussi when he's mad."-Wendy said worriedly while scared at the same time imagining how Kang Daniel will transformed into a mad ahjussi.

"I've got a secret way out.Let's go."-Seulgi automatically drag Wendy when she remember that she has a secret passage in this school.

________________________

@club

"Finally!."-Wendy exclaimed happily when they finally got their way out from their school and they're now finally infront of the XX club (A/N: can't think of a name.Lol)

As soon as they entered,the smell of the cigarette's smoke lingers into their nose and all you can hear was the loud sound and a voice of the people shouting while dancing happily .

The two get their own table and ordered a bottle of vodka.

"Call a friend Kang Seulgi!."-Wendy shouted so that Seulgi can hear it.Seulgi nodded and dialed someone's number.

"They're coming!.Cheers!."-Seulgi shouted and they cheered and take a shot.

After a minute of waiting,their friends already arrived.There's Moonbyul,Solar,Sunmi,Jisoo and Jennie.

"Gals!it's been a long time!."-Wendy then stood up and give their friends a hug.Seulgi did the same too.

"Woah!what's with the sudden invitation Dude?."-Moonbyul ask after hugging Seulgi.

"Just wanna have fun!."-Seulgi said happily.

"Waah! Chikin!!."-guess who? The girl whos obsessed with chicken.Kim Jisoo.

The other laugh at her silliness and they ordered another bottle of vodka and a whiskey.They chatted nonstop talking about their past.

"Did you gals still remember when Jisoo almost killed Sol-ah after throwing her box of fried chicken to the trashcan!?that was epic!hahaha."-Jennie open up the topic of Kim Jisoo almost killed someone after throwing her precious chicken back when they were still in Elementary.

"She's scary when she's mad!."-Solar said as if she's getting goosebumps.

"Yeah! And how about Seulgi got scold by her brother infront of everybody after getting caught kissing someone!?HAHAHAHA."-Sunmi has the louder laugh after saying those words.

"Hahaha!!she's so wild that time!."-Moonbyul said and fistbumped Seulgi whos now blushing out of embarrassment.

"Who's that girl again?Ahhh...Tzuyu!!."-Wendy mentioned the girl's name which is Tzuyu who like Seulgi for a very long time.

________________

The squad is now a mess.They're already drunk.Moonbyul and Solar almost already making out.Jennie and Jisoo was clinging while Sunmi is already sleeping peacefully.Seulgi is also sleeping while Wendy whos still Ok that time is now problematic because she doesn't know how to handle this shit.