Chapter thirty-seven: Home sweet home

Third person's Pov

"Wake upppp!!.It's time to start our second Activity! Wake up sleepy heads!." - Moonbyul and Jisoo bragged at the couple's room early in the morning.

Moobyul quickly catch the throw pillow flying towards her when Seulgi throw it to her.

"Adrenaline rush!!." - Moonbyul wiggled her eyebrows to Jisoo.She's proud of herself for catching the pillow in just a flash.

"Damn you Dude! Activity your ass!." - Jisoo laughed at Seulgi's statement.She walk towards the bed and ring the bell loudly making Irene groan.

"Damn,It's still early and you're already bragging about your activities?...get the hell out if you don't want me to kill the both of you." - Irene mumbled in a sleepy voice and yet,it still sound really scary....scary enough to make the two feel nervous.

"U-uhm...we're going out no---." - Jisoo was cut off when the evil maknaes entered into their room.

"Come on unnies! It's time to get uuuuup!!!!." - Yeri shouted earning a death glare from Seulgi.

"Get uuup!!!." - Joy joined in and also earned a death glare from...this time,from Irene.

"U-Uhm,I think we really need to go now..come on,Joy and Yeri!." - Moobyul and Jisoo was about to grab the two when Yeri and Joy grab Seulgi and Irene and pushed them inside the bathroom.

"Yah! The both of you,do you have a death wish!?." - Irene peep on the door and shouted the two who was now exiting outside the room laughing.

_____________________

"Aren't we gonna eat our breakfast first?." - Seulgi was the one who asked that question.They already done taking a bath together and went to the venue.They look so cute wearing the same outfit.

"Later Kang,right after we're done doing our morning excercise." - Seulgi frown when she heard Seungwan's answer.

They started their morning excercise.They do the jogging...Well,you can still call it jogging even if the rest of the squad already walking lazily.

After the Jogging session,they did the yoga.

"Damn! We're here to enjoy not to do exercise! This doesn't make sense!." - Seulgi complained once again but they just all laughed.

"Stop complaining Turtlebear...You're not even doing a jog earlier,I saw you..you're just walking." - Yeri said which is true.Seulgi and Irene are one of those lazy people earlier.

"You should stop calling me 'turtlebear' before I think that you're shipping yourself to me,Yeri." - Yeri just rolled her eyes and look at Sunmi doing the Yoga class infront.

Sunmi stand up and fix herself.

"Ok,this is enough for now...Let's go and eat." - The others sigh in relief including well ofcourse,Seulgi.

"Finally!." - they walk away and look for a restaurant nearby.

After they eat,they went to the beach for swimming.

___________________

Irene's Pov

I'm smiling while looking at my girlfriend as well as our friends.They were so happy playing on the water.I wanna join them but I can't.

"Hey." - I turn where it was and I saw Tzuyu sitting behind me.She was smiling while watching the girls playing on the water.

"Why don't you join them?." - I turn back my gaze infront before answering.

"I'm not in the mood to swim."

"Yah! Kang Seulgi,come here!!." - I laugh at their cuteness.Lisa,Moonbyul and Wendy got out from the water while chasing my girlfriend.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. - I can feel the sincerity when Tzuyu said that.

"Yah! Put me down!! I swear,I will kill the three of you if I can escape from here! Damn it!!." - I laugh again at the site.The three of them carried Seulgi while she's trying to escape from them.

"Hana,dul,Set!!!." - the three of them count in unison before throwing Seulgi on the water.

"Hahaha,they're so cute." - I forgot Tzuyu for a second.I forgot she's with me.

"What are you sorry for?." - I asked.

"About what happened yesterday."

"It's nothing.It's all done." - What happened yesterday is not a big deal for me,though,I can't help but to get jealous.But it's all done so I don't see any reason to get mad at her.

I got startled when the three dorks running towards me while Seulgi was chasing after them.The three hide from my back while trying their best not to get caught by Seulgi.

"Unnie,help us." - I chuckled at Seungwan's statement.

"Run for your life dumbasses!." - the three of them run again towards the beach.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi,be careful!." - I shouted before looking at Tzuyu who was smiling looking at my girlfriend.

"She's lucky to have you." - I smiled before answering.

"No,I'm the one who's lucky to have her." - she nodded.

"Please take care of her." - I look at her when she said that.She was smiling,though,you can see the sadness in her eyes.I nodded before turning my gaze back at them.

"Ofcourse." - she stood up from her seat and excuse herself.

"I need to take a rest." - she smiled and I smiled back before nodding.

I know she likes Seulgi.It's obvious tho.How she stared at my girlfriend,how she smiled looking at her and I can even see the jealousy in her eyes whenever I'm with Seulgi.But she has nothing to do about it anymore,because Seulgi already have me,and I have Seulgi too.

I'll take care of her...forever.

________________

Fast forward...

We've already done a lot of activities and fun in our one week vacation in Hawaii and now,we're going back to Seoul...and over morrow (the day after tomorrow) is our 1st year anniversary...time really goes by so fast.

I look at the sleeping bear beside me.Her mouth half open and she's even snoring.Hahaha...cute.I pick the phone my pocket and took a photo of her.What a perfect gift! Pfft...

After an hour of traveling...

"Ddeulgi,wake up." - I shake her shoulder lightly and she wakes up.She rub her eyes cutely and look outside the window.

"We're finally here?." - I nodded and smiled.We get up from our seat and take our luggage.

"Guys,come on! I'm really tired...I wanna get a lot of rest." - Jennie exclaimed tiredly.We get inside in Moonbyul's car and after a minute,we already got home.