Chapter sixteen

Irene's Pov

Grrr...she's really good at pissing people!.My heart almost flutter when she send me that finger heart but she take it back!?Damn her!

I was stamping my feet while walking downstairs when Daniel oppa noticed me.

"Oh,Irene...you're going home now?."-I look at him and fake a smile.

"A-ah,yes oppa.I'll be heading home now."-I answered and continued walking.I was really pissed right now! I'm just wasting my f*cking time just for her and this is what she gave me in return?Ha! I can't belive her.

"Wait,Irene!."-Someone hold my wrist and it was Daniel oppa.

I was wondering where did Seulgi inherit that kind of attitude.Her brother is so kind not like her or maybe,from her parents?

"I'll tell Seulgi to drive you home.Wait there."-before I could react,he already run quickly upstairs.

Damn it!!!I don't want to be with her!

After a minute of waiting,the siblings are already here.

Seulgi exited the door first but she stop when she notice that I didn't follow her.I look at Daniel oppa and give him a pleading look but he just cross his arms and smiled.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go."-Seulgi said from the back.I close my eyes and gritted my teeth in anger.I felt 'defenseless'.

I turn my back and gave her a fake smile but she gave me a sweet smile instead.I followed her outside hoping that she will not going to make an evil plan towards me.

"Bye! Take care!."-Daniel wave and I wave  back.

_______________________

Inside the car

"Please buckle your seatbelt."-Seulgi announced like she was a pro-driver.I did what she said but I was struggling when putting on my seatbelt.

"Let me."-She help me buckling the seatbelt on me.My heart beat so fast when our face was only inches apart.One wrong move and we will be kissing each other.I was staring at her when she suddenly look at me.I was shock when I felt her soft lips through mine.

Her eyes went wide when she realized what she just did.She quickly break the kiss and get back from her sit.

"I-I'm sorry."-this is the first time I hear her stuttered.She's so cute.I look away and answered.

"It's ok."-I like it though.

"Your lips taste like strawberry..."-because of that,I blushed.I look away so that she won't notice it. "Until next time."-she continued which made me look at her.I gave her a death glare but she just smiled teasingly and started the engine.

__________________________
Seulgi's Pov

"Where did you live by the way?."-I ask while still focusing on the way.

"The hell!? You were already driving for almost an hour but you just ask me where I live just now!??."- what's with this woman?She's so prone in shouting.

"Stop shouting will you?."-I glared at her for a while and turn my gaze on the road after.
"How many hours does it take to travel from where you live?."-I ask while still focusing on the road.I saw her look at me from my peripheral vision before answering.

"It was just a minute,Kang Seulgi."-I laugh sarcastically when I heard her stupid answer.

"You noticed that we were traveling for almost an hour where in fact,its just a minute to take to travel from where you live and yet you didn't protested?."-I exclaimed.I saw how she glared at me.Damn! She's cute when she did that.

"You didn't ask me before leaving so I thought that you knew it already that's why I didn't bother to tell you!."

And there she goes again shouting.I sigh and stop the car from behind.I look and stare at her for a while.

"Ok.I'm sorry.Tell me where do you live."-I stare at her while waiting for her to answer.
She told me the address and...we're really far   already.

___________________________

Irene's Pov

Stupid Kang Seulgi! It was her fault and now shes blaming me? unbelievable!.
She ask me where did I like live so I told her the address.It was my first time seeing her apologising sincerely.I thought it wasn't in her vocabulary.

She started the engine and turn her car.The car was now filled with silence and the atmosphere were getting awkward,until a wamble break the silent.

"Pfft."-Seulgi tried her best to avoid from laughing when she heard that.I can feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.I haven't eaten anything yet and now,my stomach was rumbling in hunger.

"I-I am sorry.Can we stop to a restaurant nearby?."-I shyly said and look at my wrist watch and damn! It's already 9:15 pm? No wonder.

"Hahaha,alright."-I gave her a death glare when she laugh before answering.She stopped the car as soon as we arrive at the restaurant.I quickly stepped out from her car and entered in the restau.

"Ppali!."-she smiled when I told her to hurry.The staff greeted and guide us to our table.

Seulgi and I grab the menu from the table and look for something good.

I called the waiter and tell him my order.

"One sundubu-jjigae,Bulgogi and Dolsot bibimbap. And for drinks.....just water."-I said and smiled.

"How about you Ma'am?."-the waiter turn his gaze to Seulgi who was just staring at me.

"We will be sharing."-I furrowed my eyebrows as she said that.

"Oh,ok Maam."-the waiter answered before leaving.

Fastforward...

Seulgi's Pov

After we ate,I already drive her home.

"We're here."-I stop as soon as she said that.She stepped out from the car,but before she  close the door,she look at me.

"Thanks for the treat."-she said and smiled before finally closing the door.I quickly open the window and called her.

"Baechu! By the way,....I hate strawberries."-I saw her gritted her teeth in anger.I smirk before started the engine and left her dumbfounded.Hahaha,How I love pissing her off.

_______________________

Irene's Pov

She told me that my lips taste like a
strawberry but she doesn't like strawberries? That does mean she doesn't like the taste of my lips??

"Arghh!."-I exclaimed stamping my feet before entering the house.