Chapter twenty-seven:Irene is missing!!?

Seulgi's Pov

I pick up the silver thing and my heart beating so fast when I saw that it was a necklace same as mine.

"No,this can't be true."-this is the necklace that I gave to my childhood bestfriend which also happened to be my first love.Why did she have this?That does mean....she's my childhood bestfriend??

Bae Joohyun...Bae Joohyun....
-I mumbled her name repeatedly and I heard a little voice inside my head.

' Baechu! Saranghae.'

'Don't leave me Ddeulgi-yah.'

'You can't break a promise to Baechu..Kang Ddeulgi.'

'I,Kang Seulgi,promise not to make any troubles again and promise not to hurt  my one and only Joohyun.'

'Seulgi,I-I lo-love y-you.'

'I-love yo-you too...Jo-Joohyun.'

I can feel the pain in my head again as well as in my heart.Damn! All this time it was you.

I remember what I just did to her a while ago.I hurt her and I broke my promise to her.

Tears was now escaping from my eyes.

"I'm sorry."-I wipe my tears and stand up.I will never hurt you again,just give me another chance.

I run trying to find her.There were only few students walking in the pathway because probably,it's already class hours.

I decided to go the class A-B and luckily,their lecturer still not there.Joohyun's classmates was shocked to see me.Some of them trying to get my attention but I don't care at all.All I think about is Bae Joohyun.

Joy and Yeri stood up when they see me.I approach them and ask.

"Where's Irene?."-I ask hysterically.

"She's not here.After she disappeared from the cafeteria ealier,we haven't see her."

"I thought she was with you."

I pinched the bridge of my nose when I heard their answers.It's all my fault!

"Seulgi,tell me....where is she?."-Joy asked and I sat down feeling frustrated.

"That's why I asked you because I don't know!."

"She's just here.Let's go,we'll help you find her."-Yeri grab my arm and I followed them.

We split up and decided to meet at the locker area if we can't find her.

I already went to the gym,to the girl's toilet,to the auditorium...everywhere! I also tried calling her but she's not answering!. Something's not right and it makes me feel nervous.

I quickly answer the phone call when someone was calling.

"Unnie,come to the locker area quickly!."-My heart was beating fast again when I heard Joy's hysterical voice.

I run straightly to the locker area.

Please be safe Irene.

I said in my mind and run as fast as I could.