Chapter twelve

Irene

Irene excuse herself from the class when she felt like her headache strikes again.Yerim offered to come along with her because she's worried about her unnie but Irene insisted.

Irene headed her way to the clinic when she felt like someone's following her.She just shrugged it off but the unknown person keeps on following her.Irene was so nervous at this moment.She run as fast as she could until she lost the unknown person.

Irene didn't realize that she was now in a rooftop.She's sweating real hard and her heart was beating so fast.

"Are you ok?."

"Oh god!."-Irene shouted when someone from the back ask her which made her startled.She face that someone while holding her chest.

"Ohh,did I startled you?."-Seulgi ask her smiling...more like teasing.

"What are you doing here in this class hours!?."-Irene want to punch Seulgi for asking her such an obvious question but she just ask Seulgi anyway.

Seulgi crossed her arms and lean into the wall which made her look so cool and Irene can't deny that kind of fact.

"I'm having a peace of mind not until you came."-Seulgi answered and glared at Irene.
"What kind of trouble did you caused?Why are you sweating so hard?."-Seulgi questioned Irene back.

Irene can't look at Seulgi straight into the eyes.

Damn! Ok,I admit it...She's hot.

Irene said that in her mind.

"S-someone w-was following m-me."-damn it Irene! talk naturally!.Irene scolded herself.

"Who's that someone?."-Seulgi can't help but to ask.

"I don't know."-Irene answered.

_____________________________

Seulgi

Seulgi from the other hand was thinking who 's that person might be.She has the same situation as Irene.Someone was also following her for the past few days but Seulgi kept on ignoring him/her.

She look at Irene and pick up her bag that she use as a pillow a while ago.

"I'll go now.You should also go back to your classroom."-Seulgi walk away.She was about to go downstairs when a hand pull her wrist.

"C-can you p-please accompany me?."-Seulgi look at Irene who was now pleading to her.Seulgi just sigh...

"Fine."-she answered and walk first while Irene is following her.