Chapter twenty-one

Third person's Pov

Seulgi and Irene are now laying on the floor.It's already 7:30 pm and yet,they still haven't get out in their school's library.The room was filled with silence until Irene break it.

"Kang,can I ask you something?."-she ask and took a glance at Seulgi.

"You were already asking."-Irene rolled her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"I mean no disrespect but.... does being a troublemaker already in you ever since you were a kid?."-Irene knew it doesn't make sense but she wants to know about it.

She saw Seulgi closed her eyes and smiled.

"Yes...but someone changed me."-she smiled hearing Seulgi's answer.She knew it was her who changed Seulgi.

Flashback...

"Ohh,I thought you were brave enough to kill me.Hahaha..what a weakling."-A 4 years old Seulgi bravely said to the badass kid who was now laying on the floor looking terrible.She fistbumped her friend Jimin after having a fight with the badass kids.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!."-little Irene called Seulgi's attention while crossing her arms.She looks like an Eomma ready to scold her daughter.

"Oh-uh."-Seulgi fake a smile to Irene while hiding her hands at the back.

She step backwards when Irene approach her.

"Ouch! Come on,I'm not gonna do that again!."-Seulgi exclaimed when Irene grab her left ear and twist it which made Seulgi almost cried in pain.

"You were saying that for almost a hundred times and yet you keep on doing the same thing!....and look at your fist!It's bleeding!!."-Irene raised Seulgi's fist that was wounded .

"It's nothing! I promi---ouch!."-Seulgi tried shoving Irene's hand away from her ear but Irene keep on holding it tightly.

"Hyunie,you're hurting her."-Jimin talked when he can't already handle watching the scenario.Little Irene directed her gaze to Jimin giving the little boy a death glare.

"Stay away from my Ddeulgi."-she warned before dragging Seulgi away from Jimin.Seulgi smiled after hearing that from Irene.

"What are you smiling at?."-Irene crossed arms while glaring at Seulgi.

"You're cute Baechu."-Seulgi pinch Irene's cute cheeks and smiled sweetly.

"Stop sweet talking to me Kang......Please promise me that you won't be making troubles again."-Irene pleaded.She doesn't want Seulgi do be in danger just because she keep on making enemies.

Seulgi nodded and showed her little finger to Irene indicating her a pinky promise.

"Promise."

"You know you can't break promises to Baechu,Ddeulgi-yah."-Baby Joohyun warned Seulgi and Seulgi nodded.

Joohyun smiled and they pinky promised.

End of flashback...

__________________________

Irene's Pov

I already remember some of my memories and I hope that Seulgi will remember me already.A sad smile plastered on my face when my phone rings.I take it inside my pocket and answered it.

"Joy! Thanks God you called."

"[ Where the hell are you unnie!? I went to your house ealier but your Mom said that you're not there,she even told me that maybe,you're in Kang's residence!.]"- Sooyoung became my friend ever since we moved here.She lives 3 blocks away from ours but she rarely visit me.She's kind and genuine.I sigh before answering.

"Listen...I was doing my assignment in the school's library and I didn't notice what time it is already.I got locked up.I was in the very corner of this library where no one can see me...and that was the disadvantage."

I heard gasp from the other line and...

" [ Ommo!!! Are you ok? Isn't it dark in there!? Aren't you afraid being alone?? Tell me unnie! Tell me!]. " - She was being hysterical again.

"I'm ok and Yes,it's a little dark in here but I have my phone's light....and actually,I'm not alone...I'm with Seulgi."-I can see Seulgi look at my direction and stared at me and swear,it makes me uncomfortable!

" [ Whattt!?? You're with the trouble maker Kang Seulgi!?....wait me there and I'll help you get out in there!."] - before I could even react,she already hang up the call.

"Who was that?."-I turn my gaze on Seulgi whos still staring at me.

"My friend,Joy."-she nodded and close her eyes.

This time,I'm the one who stared at her.She's still beautiful as always.Her eyelashes,her monolided eyes,her pointed noise and....my eyes went down to her lips...and her kissable lips.

"Stop staring at me.You might get used to it."-my heart beat so fast when she said that.I flinched when she get up and get closer to me.

And before I knew it...she already kissed me.
My eyes went wide because of what she did.She kissed me passionately and I didn't even realise that I responded her kisses.She held my face while I circle my arms around her neck.Damn! It was so addicting!Her lips was so soft.Our kiss went deeper and deeper until...

"Unnie/Seulgi!."