Chapter thirty-nine: History repeat it self.....?

Irene's Pov

I woke up early in the morning without Seulgi beside me.I took a quick shower and finished all my morning routines.I quickly went downstairs and find the missing bear.As I am walking near the dining room,a smell of the bacon lingers into my nose...and there,I saw Seulgi wearing the cute bear designed apron while her back facing on me.

I back hugged her without her noticing which made her flinched.

"Hey there,goodmorning." - she placed a kiss on my lips but I pouted causing her to chuckle. "What's with that pout? You look like an ugly duckling." - I death glared at her because of what she said but she just laughed at me.Tsk! Bipolar.

"By the way,where have you been last night? And what time did you come back home?." - I pull a chair and look at her back facing on me after asking those.

"I did some important matters...I came home by Ten." - I just nodded and decided to help her preparing the foods.

While we were eating,I stared at her which made her look at me.

"Why?." - she asked me after swallowing her food.

"Don't you remember day is today?." - I asked referring to our first year anniversary.She look up like she was thinking someth---wait... don't tell me she forgot!?

"Hmm..today is tuesday." - I nodded and ask her once again.

"And?." - she look at me once again.

"And..." - I raised my eyebrows waiting her to continue.Don't you dare answer me something nonsense.

"And...today is tuesday..why?." - it made me drop my spoon and fork causing her to look at me in confusion.. seriously Kang!?

"Are you ok?." - I'm not f*cking ok!

"Forget it.I have to go..I lost my appetite." - I stood up from seat leaving her unanswered.I went upstairs and slammed the door to closed.I covered my head on a pillow and I even heard her shouting downstairs.

"Hey! Are you sure you're ok!!?." - I didn't even say I'm ok.Tsk! Stupid!.

I didn't answer her and cried instead.How could you forgot about our anniversary!? It's my dream ever since! I want to experience what does it feel when you're celebrating the special day together with the person who loved but then...the great Kang Seulgi ruined itt!!.

I locked our bedroom door and let her knock all day.I'll let you suffer there!.

__________________

I took a glance at the wallclock and it's already 6:00 pm..My stomach was now rumbling in hunger.Seulgi called for me to eat for lunch earlier but I didn't go out.I endured the hunger I'm feeling earlier but I can't bare with it anymore this time so I slowly stepped outside so that,she won't be able to notice me.

I headed my way to the dining area but I noticed that,Seulgi isn't here.
Where the hell did she go this time!? Looking for someone new? Tsk!

I got startled when phone suddenly rang and it was Joy who called me.I answered and immediately.

"What!?." - I asked in annoyance.I'm not in the mood right now so better not mess up with me!

"[Woah! Chill!...what's up?."]

"Did you called me just to asked me 'what's up?'. Well...I'm not in the damn mood right now." - she gasp from the other line hearing my answer.

"[Why?.]"

"Because Seulgi forgot about our anniversary! And it really annoyed me."

"[Ow! That sucks unnie...hmm..you wanna give it a shot?.]."  - sounds good.

"Sure.I really need to wash it anger filling me up right now."

"[Haha,alright...I'll be waiting for you here..bye,see yah!]." - she ended the call before I could even say 'bye'.Tsk! That brat!

I quickly changed my clothes ane exited the house.I was about to stepped inside the car when someone covered my mouth and put a blindfold on me.Damn! Not again.

I tried my best to escape from them but I can't make it.

"Hsuwvwidkbdirmr." - I tried talking to them but I can't talk properly because of the handkerchief they used to cover my mouth.

"Don't let us hurt you and just come with us." - I know I have nothing to do right at this moment but to cry and hoping that Seulgi would come and help me.Damn!

Seulgi,please help me.