Chapter thirty-eight:Love quarrel

Irene's Pov

"Goodmorning,Honey." - I smiled when Seulgi greet me with a kiss right after I open my eyes.She kissed me once again and get up from our bed.

"You already took a shower?." - I ask in a sleepy voice and she nodded.

"Yup! Now get up and take a shower.Breakfast is ready...I'll wait for you downstairs." - I nodded and get up from the bed.I lazily enter into the bathroom and took a shower.After taking a shower,I went downstairs and I saw Seulgi smiling on her phone.

"Who the hell are you texting in this early morning,Kang?...and you're even smiling." - I annoyingly said and she quickly put her phone on her pocket and smiled at me like nothing happened.

"Just my brother...come on,let's eat." - I raised my right eyebrow because I'm not convinced.They're not that close for her to smile like an idiot infront of her phone... Brother huh..

"Come on,Love." - I crossed my arms while looking at her.

"Lend me your phone." - I open my hand infront of her but she just stared at it.

"Why?."

"Just...give it to me." - I know someone's texting her.And I know it's not her brother.

"Come ooon...It's nothing ok?."

"Then why are smiling like an idiot back there?." - I point where she sat earlier.

" Am I not allowed to smile?....You're making it a big deal even if it's not!." - and now,she's shouting at me.

"Then why won't you lend me your phone!?."

"Stop being jealous,Irene! It's too early to fight over small things... don't you trust me?." - I stop for a moment.

I didn't answer her and pull a chair and sat instead.She's right...why do I even fought with her over nothing? I'm just being delusional.

"I'm sorry." - I said sincerely but she just stared at me for a second and started to eat.

"Just don't say something and eat. The food is getting cold." - as well as you..tsk!.I just keep my mouth shut and started to eat.Silence is filling up the dining room and no one ever dared to speak..even me.

After eating our breakfast,I wash the dishes while Seulgi went upstairs.After what happened earlier,she didn't bother to talk to me even look at me.Damn! Did I went too far?

"I'll be out for a while...I'll be back." - I turn to look at her but she's already inside the car.She didn't even waited me to answer...I sigh.I don't want us to be like this.. tomorrow will be our 1st year anniversary and now...hayst!

_____________________

Morning,Noon and afternoon came and Seulgi still act the same.I wanna approach and say sorry to her but it feels like,she doesn't want anyone to disturb her so I just let her and now,she will be going out AGAIN.

"I have something to do for now... don't wait for me and sleep early." - that's what she said before exiting the house.

"Wait." - I stopped her and so,she did. "What are you up to this day? You've been going out all day." - I asked because I can't take it anymore.I don't want to start fight again but I just couldn't help it.

"I have a lot of work to do for today and I need to finish it as soon as possible... don't stay awake for too long.Gotta go." - I was about to stop her again but she already stepped inside the car and started the engine.

I slammed to close the door and went upstair and even slammed my body on the bed.

"Arghh! I hate you!...such a short tempered person! Damn!." - I shouted angrily to reduce the anger filling inside me.

I swear,If I found out that you're seeing someone...I'll ripped your woman's head off and let you eat it!.

I closed my eyes and sleep in a heavy feeling.