Chapter twenty-four: Transferee

Third person's Pov

Another morning come,Seulgi decided to woke up early morning preparing for school.She look for her oppa when she's already downstairs but their housekeeper told her that he's at work already.

Ff.

As soon as Seulgi stepped inside the school,a student approached her.

"U-uhmm...Seulgi,this is for you."-Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows staring at the box that was given to her.

"What's this?."-she ask while the girl just shrugged.

"I-I don't know.I was just being asked to gave that to you....Excuse me."-the girl left her dumbfounded.

"Seul!."-Wendy approached her putting her arm around Seulgi's neck.

Wendy notice the box Seulgi was holding and grab it from Seulgi's hand.

"Oww...a gift from admirer?."-Seulgi shrugged and walk away leaving Wendy behind while Wendy from the other hand busy shaking the box wanting to know what's inside.

" Girls! There will be a new transferee today!!."

"Really!? Is it a guy?."

"Yup yup yup!! And he's handsome!."

"Gosh!! Really!? Kyaaah!!."

"I hope he will be transferring in our class."

Seulgi and Wendy look at the bunch of girls irritatedly.They were making noise in this early morning.They didn't even notice the two troublemakers glaring at them until one of those girls bumped Seulgi.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you!?."-The girl slowly faced the person she was bumped into while Seulgi crossed her arms raising her right eyebrow.

The girl was shaking in fear when she saw that it was Seulgi together with Wendy.

"I-I'm sorry,Seul."-Seulgi leaned in closer to girl still crossing her arms.

"It's SEULGI.We're not that close for you to call me Seul."-Seulgi answered coldly.The girl nodded repeatedly.

"I-Im so sorry,Seulgi...I didn't notice you were there."

"Because you were so busy jumping in happiness knowing that there will be a transferee...right?."

"I-m sorry."

"Do you want to be kicked out?."-the girl look at Seulgi in a shock face hearing Seulgi's sentence.

"I apologize for how many times already!."-the girl exclaimed.

"Arrgh!! Manners please."-Wendy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Seulgi grab the box Wendy was holding and hand it over to the girl.

"Open it."-Seulgi commanded while the girl hesitated.

"What's t-this?."-the girl asked stuttering.Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"You'll know what's inside if you open it...Now,open it!."- Seulgi commanded once again.

"Just open it,Gia."-The girl's friend said.

The girl named Gia nervously open the box slowly and...

Boo!!

"Aah!!."-Gia scream in fear when a creepy doll popped up when she open it.She throw the box and run away while crying.The other girls also run away from the two following their friend.

"It's a doll? I thought it's a chocolate or any romantic gift!.Seul,I think someone's making fun of you."-Wendy exclaimed and look at Seulgi staring at the box with a doll clenching her fist in anger.

"Help me find out who it is."-Seulgi gritted her teeth and walk away.

_______________________

Inside the class E-F

Seulgi was sitting silently beside the window thinking about the box thingy while Wendy busy munching her bubblegum.Seulgi glared at her when she can't handle the noise Wendy was making.

"Will you please munch that gum without making a noise? It's so annoying! You eat like a pig...or it would be better if you'll spit it."-Seulgi exclaimed also earning a glare from Wendy.Wendy spit out the gum and stick it into the vacant chair beside Seulgi.

"Professor Lee is here!."-Chaeyoung announced which make the other student inside the room go back to their proper seat.

Proffesor Lee entered putting his things above the table and face the students who was sitting quitely.

"Alright class...today,You will be meeting a new student.Please come in."- Professor Lee commanded.Seulgi and Wendy as well as the other student from class E-F turn their gaze into the door.

A cute and a handsome guy with a gray hair entered.He smiled sweetly making the girls shiver....well,aside from the two ofcourse.

"Hi everyone,I'm Lee Taeyong.I hope to be friends with you all."-He smiled while roaming his eyes around looking for someone,and when he found it...he smiled.

"Seul,I think he's smiling to you."-Wendy shoved her elbow to Seulgi's side but Seulgi just look at the guy coldly.

"You may take your sit wherever you want to sit.There's a lot of vacant from the back."-Taeyong nodded and walk straightly at the back.

" Taeyongie,you can sit beside me."

"No! This sit is free for you Oppa."

Wendy rolled her eyes hearing that kind of cheesiness from her classmates.Taeyong just smiled and approach Seulgi.

"Hi,can I sit here?."-Seulgi look at him and nodded.

"Great! I'm Taeyong,what's your name?."-he lend his hand to Seulgi after he sat beside her but Seulgi just stared at his hand.

"I'm Seungwan,Nice to meet you."-Wendy grab his hand and they shakehands.Wendy doesn't want the guy to feel embarrassed because of what Seulgi did to him so she just saved him from embarrassment instead.

"A-ah H-hi."-Taeyong fake a smile and took a glance at Seulgi.

"U-uhmm the chair..there's a."- Wendy smiled nervously to Taeyong.

"There's a what?."-he answered curiously.

"Ah,nevermind."-Wendy look infront and started listening to the lecturer.

"Weird."-Taeyong mumbled before turning his gaze infront.