Chapter thirty-five:We've met again

Third person's Pov

Solar blow the whistle once again and Wendy was the one who serve the ball.Joy who positioned infront strike the ball and the top teams didn't able to catch it.

" 1 point for team bottoms!." - Solar announced.

"Hahaha,sorry Love." - Joy said and winked at her girlfriend Seungwan.

"Don't over look with yourself,Honey...I can beat your 1 point."

They started the second game again.As the time passed by,the game became intense.Sometimes,team top was the one who served the ball and sometimes,the team bottoms...... or vice versa.The score from both teams are now tie.They still have 10 minutes to win the game...those team will get the higher score will be automatically called Winner.

Score: 9-9

Seulgi was now the one holding the ball.She positioned while waiting for the scorer to blow the whistle.

"Go Ddeulgi! You can win that!." - Seulgi smiled at her cheerful girlfriend.

"You're our hope,Kang...win this game." - Yeri whispered before Solar blow the whistle.

*Prrrt*

Seulgi throw the ball and  serve it to the other team.They waited for the ball to land safely but they all gasp when it flew out of the line and it hit someone who's sitting on the sand.

"Oh no!."

"Seulgi,go there and apologies."

"Yey! We won!!."

"Aish!."

___________________

Irene's Pov

As I am waiting for the ball to land safely to the other team,my heart pound in excitement...but it stop for a second when the ball flew out of the line and it perfectly landed to  someone.Oh-uh..

"Oh no!." - I look at Seulgi when she reacted.Disappointment and embarrassment was shown all over her face.I stood up from my sit and approached her.

"Seulgi,go there and apologies." - I commanded and she nodded still in a worried face.She really changed.She's not the type of a person who got worried easily especially when it's someone who she didn't know.

Joy,Jennie,Saeron and Sunmi celebrated  happily while Seulgi's team frowned but they all stop when Seulgi walk away from us and walk towards the girl who she hitted with the ball.

"Wait,she's familiar.I think I've seen her somewhere." - I immediately look at Sunmi when she said that.

"It's her!." - and this time,It's Wendy.Who is she? I look at the girl closely and I'm sure I haven't seen her before.

________________________

Someone's Pov

I was sitting on a sand peacefully while waiting for my other friends to arrive while listening a music.

I love this music so far,It reminds me of her.The girl whom I loved before...the girl who stole my firstkiss.

I closed my eyes embracing the cold wind when suddenly,an object hit my right cheek and swear! It's really hurt a lot.Damn!

I quickly hold my cheek and found out that it was a ball...a volleyball to be exact.I stood up from my sit and pick it up when a pair of foot appeared infront.

"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do that.Are you ok?."- I froze still not looking at the woman.

That voice....

"Hey,are you ok? I'm really sorry." - I snap back when she held my shoulder making me to face her.I slowly look up and damn!...It's really her!.