Chapter fourty:With a smile

Irene's Pov

I don't know where are they going to bring me and I'm hoping that someone will come and save me.

"Remove that handkerchief on her mouth,idiot!." - A voice of a man commanded and I felt someone removed the handkerchief from my mouth.

I heard a ringing of a phone and when someone answered,it was Seulgi's voice.

"[Who the hell is this?]." - damn this stupid bear! It's all because of you idiot! T_T

"Do you wanna hear your girlfriend's voice?."

"Seulgi! Please save me!." - my tears rolled down from my cheeks again.My heart is pounding so fast because of nervousness!! Is this how we're going to celebrate our first anniversary?? So nice!

"[Damn it! Don't you dare hurt her or I'll kill you assholes!]." - the old Kang Seulgi is now back.

"Hahaha,chill...we just want your presence.So you better come if you want to see this woman alive."

"[Where are you!?.]." - damn! She's really mad right now.

"I'll send you the address...make sure to come,Seulgi...I'm sure our boss will be so happy to meet you again..Hahaha..bye!." - whoever that boss is...I'll make sure to kill him/her...huhuhu.. T_T

After a minute,the car stopped from somewhere.

"Stepped out." - he commanded me but I remain to where I was sitting.Dumbass!

"Hey! I told you to get out from the car! Are you deaf!?."

"How could I even stepped out from this f*cking car if I see nothing!? What if I stripped off!? Idiot!." - I shouted because I can't take this anymore.How could he say I'm a deaf when he's the one who's stupid!

"Pfft...she's right dude..hahaha." - and that man even have the guts to laugh?

"Tsk! Help her out." - he commanded and a few moments later,someone assisted me to come out.

We stop from I don't know again where and the man who assisted me help me to sat on a chair.After a minute,I felt like they left me because it's too quite in here.

"Hello!? Damnit! Let me get out in here!!." - I tried to stand up but they put a handcuffs on me..damn it! I'm so scared right now! Someone help me!!.

I was in the middle of sobbing when I heard a strum of a guitar.What the hell!? Are they making fun of me!?.

🎶Lift your head,baby,don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way..🎶

Wait...that's Seulgi's voice...and that song is our favorite song...Is this some kind of a prank? Or a surprise? Because I'm really surprised.

🎶You'll get by,with a smile
You can win at everything but you can try...
Baby,you don't have to worry
Coz there ain't no need to hurry
No one ever said that there's an easy way.
When they're closing all their doors
And they don't want you anymore
This sounds funny but I'll say it anyway..🎶

I started crying because of happiness.She stop and I heard a footsteps walking towards me.She removed the blindfold from my eyes and also the handcuffs.She kissed me on the lips and wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry if I make you worried." - she whispered and kissed my forehead.The room suddenly lights up and a beautiful set up infront caught my eyes.

There's a table for two set in a romantic way with a heart shaped petal of roses surrounding in it.There's also a balloons hanging on the wall with a pictures on it's tail...me and Seulgi's pictures.And also,A cute human sized teddy bear hugging a cute bunny.I can't explain the happiness I'm feeling right now.This is too much.

🎶Bae I'll stay,through the bad times..🎶
Even if I have to fetch you everyday
We'll get by,with a smile
You can never be too happy in this life
In a world that everybody
Hates a happy ending story
It's a wonder love can make the world go round
But don't let it bring you down
And turn your face into a frown
You'll get along with a little prayer and a song.🎶

I turn back my gaze infront when Seulgi started to sing again and that's when our friends showed up with a gold balloons formed in letters in a number...they formed and that's when I realized it was...

Happy 1st year anniversary

I smiled while crying in happiness.

Seulgi stopped from singing and walk towards me and kissed me on the lips.

"Woah! Get a room!."

"Congrats!!."

"Congrats to the both of you!."

We break the kiss and laugh at them.I look at Seulgi while still crying in happiness.

"Happy 1st year of being together,Love." - I slap her shoulder playfully.

"Awts,what was that for?." - she puted but I just laugh at her and answered.

"I thought you forgot about it." - I said and pouted causing her to pinched my cheeks.

"Ofcourse not...sorry if I make you feel scared earlier...that kidnapped thingy." - I right!

"By the way,who are they? And you guys are really good in acting."

"It's me."

"And me."

I turn my gaze where it was and its

"Lisa and Byulyi?.I thought it was a man! Heol! How come?." -they laughed at my reaction but I pouted.

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you two earlier.I never thought it was just a part of a plan." - I apologize sincerely and they just smiled.

"No worries Irene...for our deariest friend and for the one that she love also." - Moonbyul said and it touch me.They're such a good friends.

"Uhmm..can we take our time?." - Seulgi interrupted and we all laughed.

They all walked towards us and hug us saying 'congratulations'.After that,they all went out and It's only me and Seulgi who was left in the room.

I look at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you and I love you."

She hugged me back and kiss my forehead.

"My pleasure...and I love you even more....let's go and eat." - I nodded and we went on the table and she pull me a chair and we started eating and dating.