Chapter fourteen

Irene's Pov

I was now infront of this huge mansion.I never thought that there is such a big mansion like this,it was bigger than ours.

I look around when my gaze directed to the huge gate.

"Kang residence?."-I read the word written in it.

I was in the middle of thinking when the gate suddenly open.I saw a middle-aged man wearing a buttler suit greeted towards me and smiled.

"Goodevening Ms.Joohyun,please come in."-I was shock when he mentioned my name.How did he know me? I didn't even introduce myself yet.

I just shrugged it off and smiled back.I walk inside and a beautiful garden caught my attention.There was also a huge fountain in the middle of the garden.

"Wow."-I said in awe.This is such a great view.

"This way."-I followed him inside.A huge door open and their buttler came inside first and I followed him after.

"Goodevening young master.Miss Bae is already here."-the middle-aged man told the guy who was sitting comfortably at the couch reading a book.

Oh! He must be it.

I saw the guy look at towards our direction and smiled.He stood up and walk infront of me.

"U-uhm...I'm Bae Joohyun,your tutor."-I offered my hand for a handshake and he gladly accepted it.

He's not that hard headed thought.This will going to be easy for me.Great!

I smiled with that thought.He smiled at me after I said that.

"You're mistaken Miss Bae.It's not me who you'll be tutoring but my sister."-my eyes widened by that statement.

What a shame!

I bowed to him apologising for I am mistaken.

"I'm sorry.I thought it was you."-I said shyly.
He smiled and said...

"No worries.By the way...come with me.I'll take you to her room."-he said leading me upstairs.My eyes were roaming around when he speak.

"I'm Kang Daniel they used to call me Daniel but since I'm older than you,just call me oppa....just like how you call me before."- I didn't hear his last sentence because he lowered his voice when he said that.I smiled shyly and nodded.

When we're already upstairs,he turn his way to the right side and stop infront of the door and knock before opening it.

"Dongsaeng,your tutor is here."-I look at where he was looking and I saw a back of a girl facing us while she was sitting in a swivel chair facing the huge window in her room.

She slowly turn her chair and when I saw her face clearly, my eyes widened as well as hers.

"You!!?/You!!?."-And yes,We shout it...together.

Damn!