Epilogue

Irene's Pov

My childhood friend turned to be my firstlove,my firstheartbreak and my soon to be wife...no other than,Kang Seulgi.

I was in the middle of thinking when a hand suddenly grab my wrist and cornered me on the wall.

I excuse myself to Seulgi while we're walking on the pringle aisle earlier and went straightly to the comfort room..but when I'm done doing my stuff,a man suddenly grab me and that's what happened.

"What the hell are you doing!?." - I shouted as I tried escaping from his grip.He's so strong the fact that he's a man so I can't escape from him but I still tried my best.

He smiled pervetly and lean his face closer to mine causing me to move my face away from him...damn it!

"You're the perfect girl I've been looking for...do you wanna have some fun with me?." - he cuffed my face seductively while I'm still trying my best to avoid his touch but damn! He's so f*cking aggressive.

I felt a warm liquid rolling through my face as I was pleasing secretly that someone would help me this instance!

He was about to kiss my leg when a hand pulled him and punched him making him to slammed on the floor.It was Seulgi again.
I felt like my knees became numb making me to fall into it but I still manage to stand up.

"Who the hell are you!?". - the man asked Seulgi who was holding his collar tightly causing him to choke.

I run towards them and stop Seulgi but it feels like,she didn't hear me.

She look at the man angrily while her teeth being gritted.

"Who the hell am I?.....I am Kang Seulgi,her girlfriend...and I can make your life messerable once you lay a finger on her...I was once a troublemaker and I can bring that old  Kang Seulgi right now......and I'm warning you....a TROUBLEMAKER KANG SEULGI IS DANGEROUS AS HELL."

And yeah,that's Kang Seulgi,the troublemaker that I love and I will always love for the rest of my life....💛❤️

THE END🐰🐻

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAITING MY UPDATES PATIENTLY,FOR READING,FOR VOTING AND ALSO,FOR SUPPORTING...I'M SORRY IF THIS IS A LITTLE BIT LAME..KEKEKE😅..BUT YOU STILL MANAGED TO READ THIS FANFIC OF MINE.ONCE AGAIN,THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!❤️💛💙💚💜

MISS A: JUSTCALLME_MAYV

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED💕