Chapter two

Seulgi woke up when she feels like someone poke her.It's Seungwan arching her eyebrow.

"It's already break time Kang Seulgi."-Seungwan spoke and stand up without waiting for Seulgi.

"Yah!Son Seungwan,wait up!."-She shouted and run towards her bestfriend whos walking fastly making her way to the cafeteria.

"Why are you walking so fast?."-she asked when she's already behind Wendy.
Wendy look at her like she's ready to bite her.

"I'm already Hungry Kang Seulgi,and we have only 10 minutes left to eat.Gosh!it takes me 5 minutes to wake you up! You're such a sleepy head."-Wendy answered while Seulgi's just looking at her with an apologising look.

Their fanboys and fangirls was making a chaos as soon as the two entered to the cafeteria.I forgot to mention that,they're quite popular specially Seungwan.Why not?Seungwan is almost 'perfect' in the eyes of everybody.She's gorgeous,smart,and a talented individual.But.....also a bad ass.

Seulgi is also a perfect person but she's a trouble maker as well.Even though this is their personalities,fans can't help but to still idolize them.

"Ommo! They're so pretty specially Wendy!!."

"Gosh!Kang Seulgi,marry me!!."

"How I wish I woke up someday wearing that kind of faces."

"They're so cool!."

Almost everyone shouted fantasizing them,except from the three girls who was sitting in the corner covering their ears annoyingly.

"Ghawd!! Can't they keep their mouth shut!? I can't seem to eat properly!."

"I know right!what did they see with that girls!?They're bad ass."

"And a trouble maker as well."