Chapter twenty-two

Irene's Pov

"Unnie!/Seulgi!."-Joy and Wendy

"Ow,Porn!."-Yeri

We quickly break the kiss when someone interrupted (#marupowk🤣).It was Joy,Wendy and Yeri.Damn! This is so embarrasing!

Wendy was shock seeing us in that kind of situation but she recovered after.Her shock face became smirk.Joy's eyes went wide while her hand was covering Yeri's eyes while Yeri from the other hand trying her best to remove Joy's hand.Ok,this is awkward.

"Tsk! You disturbed us."-Seulgi complained and get up picking her things on the floor.I also soon stand up while trying not to make eyecontact with them.

"Woah! I never thought Seulgi would be this...Wild!."-Wendy teasingly said while punching Seulgi's shoulder lightly. I can feel my cheeks heat up because of what she just said.Yes,she really is.

"Why did you covered my eyes!? I didn't have the chance to finish watching them! Aish!."-
Yeri exclaimed giving Joy a death glare.

"Next time Baby Yerim,you will see me and Joy doing the same thing."-Wendy winked Yeri before running towards Seulgi who was now exiting into this library.What the hell?

"Yieee..you're blushing!."-Yeri teased Joy while Joy pinch her.Tsk! evil maknae...

I leave the two of them and exited the room.Seulgi was now inside Seungwan's car resting comfortably.... Is it just nothing to her?? She's really unbelievable!

"Hey! Wanna have a ride?."- Wendy offered but I shook my head.

"I'll be leaving with Sooyoung."-Wendy nodded before starting the engine.

Seulgi directed her gaze on me and smiled sweetly.

"Gotta go.Take care."- she waved her hand on me and I was like a statue stuck staring on her.It was the first time hearing that from her.A smile formed in my lips.My heart was jumping in happiness.

Even your simple 'Take care.' can make me feel this way. I love you Kang and I always will.

"Ehem! Look at that smile of yours Bae Joohyun...A smile of a person who's
INLOVE!."

"Shut up Yerim!."-She looks like a crazy dancing in happiness.Tsk!

"By the way,Why did you bring this kid here Sooyoung!?."-I turn my gaze on Joy when I didn't hear any response. "Park Sooyoung!."-she flinched when I called her.She was spacing out.Feels like,she has her own world.

"Wh-what?."

"Oohhh... look at that.Are you thinking about Wendy unnie? Hahaha."-this evil maknae keep on teasing Joy that's why,she earned a smack from Joy.

"Aish! Why do I even bring you here?."-I just laughed when Joy said that.She scratch her nape regreting of bringing Yeri with her.

"And Why do I even come with you here? My date with Saeron is now postponed!.....Well,its not like I regret it from the bottom of my heart..because I saw a very interesting scenario...right unnie?."- Yeri run towards me and put her hand around my neck after saying that.I put her hand away from me and run towards Joy's car because my cheeks was burning again.

______________________________

Seulgi's Pov

"Stop smiling like an idiot there,Kang.You're giving me goosebumps."

I look at Wendy when she said that still wearing the smile on my face.

"Why do you even care.Seungwan?."

"You know....I'm a little bit disappointed."-my smile suddenly vanished when she said that.

"Why? Because I kiss Joohyun and not you?."- she glared at me for a while and turn back her gaze on the road.

"You're not the one who I wish to be kissed...I mean,I'm a little bit disappointed because...I didn't have the chance to record the scene!."-
Oh! I thought...

"Psh! Don't worry,we'll do it again."-I smiled and look outside.

"How was it?."

I smiled remembering what I just did earlier.Her lips was so addicting.

"It taste like heaven."

"Woah! I'm so proud of you Baby Bear!."-we fistbumped and laugh together.