Chapter eighteen

Third person's Pov

It was a saturday morning when Irene is having a breakfast with her Mom.

"Mom,where's Dad?."-she asked when she noticed that her Dad wasn't there.

"He's in Canada sweety."-Irene just nodded and continued eating.Her mind was occupied by her bestfriend who was also her first love.There are a lot of questions playing in her mind right now,like... Where is she?, What was her name?, Is she also looking for me?,Does she still remember me? And many more.She was spacing out until her Mom snap her finger infront of her making Irene flinched a little.

"I thought you were listening."

"I-I am sorry Mom.What was that?."-she asked stuttering.She didn't even notice that her Mom was talking.

"I said...Do you have a tutorial today?."-and that was the moment Irene realized that she will be going to the Kangs again.

She nodded and answered...

"Yes Mom."

She look at her Mom and decided to ask Mrs.Bae.

"Mom,why did we immigrate here?."-she remembered what was her Mom said before,that they live in Canada when she was little but Irene can't seem to understand why did they have to move to where they are right now.

Her Mom look at her suspiciously but she answered her daughter's question anyway.

"After you're confined in a hospital,your Dad decided to moved us here."

Another question popped up in Irene's mind

"Why? What happened to me before? Why did I got hospitalized?."

Her Mom sigh before answering.

"Because of an accident. You were in a state of coma for almost 3 weeks and you woke up with an amnesia."-her Mom answered which made Irene almost in shock."Your Dad and I are so worried that something might happen to you that's why...he decided to moved us here...for your own good."-her Mom continued.

Joohyun doesn't know what to feel right at this moment.Hearing that kind of revelation from her Mom makes her life complicated.She lost her firstlove because of that f*cking accident that she doesn't even know who was the culprit behind it.

"My bestfriend's name was Seulgi...right Mom?."-her Mom nodded with a sad smile."And she's the one who gave this to me."-she said raising the heart shaped necklace that has J and S engraved in it just like in her diary notebook's cover.She was looking for her diary yesterday and she saw this necklace by chance.

Her Mom again nodded.She broke in tears.All this time it was her...the girl who she hated the most...the trouble maker Kang Seulgi was her long lost bestfriend.

She excuse herself and her Mom let her.She went upstairs and lock her room...she wants to be alone for now.

Hey guys! Sorry if ngayon lang ako nakapag-update and ang ikli pa...I'm so busy for the past days.Well anyway...thank you parin for supporting with my story.Thank you very much💛 Gumawo😘