Chapter thirty one:I love you's

Third person's Pov

Fastforward

A week after...

After a week,Kang Seulgi already got out to the hospital.Irene was the only one who took care of her.After school,Irene went straightly to the hospital to take care of Seulgi and when Seulgi wakes up,she was the happiest person seeing Seulgi finally woke up.

Everything back to normal again.Seungwan and Sooyoung are now girlfriends.Yeri and Saeron already started dating while Seulgi
and Irene was still in the stage of courting.

Joohyun stepped inside the school and greeted the guard who greeted her first.

"Goodmorning Baechu."-a sweet smile suddenly formed in her lips when a sweet voice whispered in her ears and an arm wrapped on her waist.

"Goodmorning Ddeulgi-yah."-Irene greeted her back and continued walking leaving Seulgi.

Seulgi run towards her and when she's already behind Irene,she look at her cutely which made Irene chuckle.

"What?."-Irene asked like she doesn't know what Seulgi trying to say.

"Where's my kiss?."-Seulgi asked pouting her rosy and kissable lips.Irene smiled teasingly before putting her point finger to Seulgi's lips.

"Not here."-Seulgi roam her eyes to the school ground and turn back her gaze to the tiny girl infront.

"Come on,Baechu!."-Seulgi pleaded trying to act cutely infront of Irene but Irene didn't let herself fall into Seulgi's bait.

She turn her back to Seulgi and started walking again when a hand pulled her wrist and make her turn to face Seulgi.Her eyes went wide when she felt Seulgi's soft lips touch against her.Her heart was beating so fast and it made her speechless.Some student who saw them shivers.

"Ommo! They look so cute together!!."

"Oh no! Uri Seulgi is already taken...mah poor heartue!."

"Seulrene is real! Kyaahhh! ."

"Seulrene? What's that?."

"Seulgi and Irene..dzuhh!."

"Ommo! It's cute!!."

"Maldo andwaeeee!!."

Seulgi break the kiss after 5 seconds but Irene was still in the verge of shock which made Seulgi laugh and give Irene a quick kiss.

"Let's go Love."- Seulgi intertwined her fingers with Irene's and they walk together.HHWW to be exact.

"Why did you that!? It's so embarrasing!.What if your fangirls attack me!? I'll be surely dead."-Irene exclaimed when she's already done processing the situation.Seulgi pinch her nose and smiled to her.

"Don't worry about them...just tell me if they hurt you and I will kill them."-Seulgi laughed at her own sentence and Irene quickly punch her shoulder lightly but Seulgi just laugh at Irene's cuteness.

"Yah! Watch your mouth!."-Irene warned her and Seulgi zippered her mouth.

"Sorry Love."-Seulgi apologize sincerely.Irene hearing the 'love' word made her look at Seulgi quickly.

"Why do you call me ' love '? You're not my girlfriend yet...You're still my suit---."-Irene cut off when Seulgi placed a kiss on her lips quickly.

"Who told you that I'm still your suitor?.....I'm you're girlfriend now...and you have nothing to do about it anymore."-Seulgi winked before running and saying...

"I love you Baby Babe!."-I mean,shouting to Irene while Irene run trying to catch Seulgi.

"Yah!."-Irene shouted still chasing Seulgi who was laughing and still shouting 'I love you.' to Irene.

They look like a kid playing on the school ground without paying attention to the other students who's looking at them admiringly.

_________________

Let me end this chapter here.Hope you'll like it! Mwuahh!A never ending 'thank you' for those who read,vote and supported my story.Love yah❤️💛💙💚💜