Chapter nine

"Kang Seulgi!."-Seulgi turned to Wendy who was shouting her name.

"Why did you left me!?."-Wendy asked irritatedly.

"I'm sorry Wan-ah.I just....gosh! I hate her!."-Seulgi exclaimed while holding Wendy's hand.

They were walking to the hallway heading their way out to the school.

"Sooo....what was that huh?."-Wendy asked more like...teasing.

"What do you mean?."-Seulgi asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"It looks like...you got stunned by her beauty."-Seulgi glared at Wendy when she said that.

"What the f*ck!? No freaking way!!."-Seulgi prostested.

"Alright,chill."-Wendy said and look at her wrist watch once again. "It's already 8:04???.Myyyyy!!!My mom will surely scold me,Seul,gotta go first!."-Wendy said being hysterical.

"Ok,take care!!!."-Seulgi wave her hand and continued walking.

She saw her car parking outside the gate waiting for her.Her personal driver open the passenger's seat when he saw her approaching.

She lazily went in and sit.She was so tired today to the point that she fell asleep.

____________________________

"Ddeulgi yah!come on!catch me!."

"Stupid Ddeulgi,hahaha."

"Kang Seulgi,saranghae! ^^."

"Don't leave me Kang Seulgi!!!!!!."

___________________________

"Young lady!we're here."-Seulgi wake up from her dream.An understandble dream.She was sweating when she woke up.

"Gosh!my head!."-She groaned when she feel  the pain in her head again.

"Young lady,are you ok?."-Lucas look at her worriedly.

"I'm fine."-Seulgi answered  while holding her head and get out from her car.

________________________

"Oppa,I'm home!."-Seulgi shouted looking for her Oppa.

But instead of her oppa,her Mom approached her with a big smile plastered on her face.Seulgi was shock when she saw her Mom opening her hands widely welcoming her for a hug.

"M-Mom."-Seulgi can't handle the happiness she felt right at this moment.

"I miss you baby!."-She laughed at her Mom.

"Mom! I'm not a baby!."-Seulgi exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Because your baby grown up so well Mom.She grew up being a troublemaker."-Her brother appeared infront of them slouching into the couch while reading a book.

"Oppa!."-Seulgi was wishing that time that her Oppa will not gonna reveal what she was doing in school.

"Mom,don't mind him."-she said smiling to her Mom who was now smiling also to her.

Her smile automatically vanished when she saw his father coming downstairs looking at her seriously.

"D-dad."-she stuttered.She doesn't have a good relationship with her Dad ever since.Her Dad was aware of her personality.He doesn't want her to be like that but it feels like Seulgi was already born being a troublemaker.

"Go to your room and change your clothes."-her Dad commanded with authority.

Seulgi pick up her bag in the couch and went upstairs walking coldly.