Chapter twenty-eight:Saving Irene

Third Person's Pov

"Joy!."-Seulgi called Joy when she's in the locker area already.Joy look at her worriedly pointing to the one of the lockers.

Seulgi look at where she was pointing and discovered it was Irene's locker.Her things was already a complete mess!

"What happened here?."-Seulgi answered but there's no response .

"Take a look at this."-Joy hand her a bloody paper.Seulgi read the letter and it says... 'stay away from her!.'

Seulgi crampled the paper angrily when her phone rings.

"Who's this!?."-Seulgi shouted angrily when she saw that the I.D caller named 'unknown.'

"[ It was so nice hearing your voice Seulgi.How are you my baby?]."-Seulgi can feel that this person was smirking.

"Stop wasting my time and tell me who you are."-Seulgi answered coldly.

"[ Ouch! It hurts knowing that you've forgotten me already.It's me Chimchim...are you looking for Hyunie? Don't worry she's with me.]."- Seulgi gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.She can feel the lust to kill right now.

"Don't you f*cking hurt her!."

"[I wanna see you right now my baby.Come here quickly or you won't be able to see her for the rest of your life.Just YOU and no one else.I'll text you the address. Bye...mwuah!! Hahaha.]".

"Damn it!!."-Seulgi exclaimed.

"Unnie,what happened? Is she ok?."-Seulgi look at Joy worriedly and put her hand on Joy's shoulder.

"Joy,I need to save Irene.Don't worry about her because I will surely do everything just to get her back safely."- Joy nodded worriedly.

"Please be safe unnie."-Seulgi nodded and tap Joy's shoulder and run as fast as she could.

_________________________

Irene's Pov

I cried in pain not physically but emotionally.It was the very first time she did that to me!. I walk away while wiping my tears,I was about to hold my necklace when I haven't touch anything in my neck!

"Where is it?."-I tried remembering where it was.I know I wore it after taking a bath earlier.

I decided to went to my locker,maybe I put it there.Breaktime is over but I don't feel like going back to the classroom.

I open my locker but I was shock seeing my things was already a complete mess! What the hell happened here?

I notice a bloody paper inside and I open it.
I read the letter and I was about to react when someone covered my nose and my mouth using a handkerchief with a chloroform and everything went black...

I woke up feeling a little bit dizzy.I can't move properly because of my hands and feet are tied up while I was sitting on a chair.

Damnit!

"Oh,hi there Hyunie!."

"Jimin?."-The hell! Don't tell me he's the one who kidnapped me!?

"Good thing you remember me.It's been a longtime ever since we've met.We were still kids back then."-he pull a chair sitting infront of me after he said that.

"What the hell are you doing!? Release me!."-I tried escaping but I can't!

He just laugh at me and turn his face into a serious one.Geez! He's creepy!.He's not the Jimin I used to know before.He changed a lot!

"You told me to stay away from Seulgi before,right?...Now it's time for me to say that words to you."-he smirk before leaning his face closer to mine. "Stay away from Seulgi."-he whispered and it gives me chills in my spine.

"She's not yours!."

"And she's not yours either!.Stay away from her or I will let her stay away from you."-I glared at him angrily.

"I will never let you do that!."-he looks like a crazy bastard obsessed with someone.

"Then I will kill you."-I am now trembling in fear when he pull out his swiss knife inside  his pocket.Damn! Seulgi save me!

"You're a psycho!."- I shouted bravely.He smiled creepily and walk towards me.My heart was beating so fast!

I flinched when he put the knife into my throat.I gulp when he stared at me.I can see the different kind of emotions in his eyes.

"I'm just Inlove."- he smirk and deepened the knife in my throat.Damn! It hurts!

He's crazy! He's totally crazy!

I closed my eyes when I feel like my throat dries because of what he did when the door slammed.I quickly open my eyes and it was Seulgi.

Thank you.

I mumbled secretly.