Chapter five

@Dean's Office

Mr.Kim knock 3 times and heard the Dean's voice telling him to come in.He open the door of the Dean's office and bowed to pay respect.

"Oh,Mr.Kim.What brings you here?."-the Dean ask smiling to the professor.

Mr.Kim's forehead crampled.

"What do you mean Dean?."-Mr.Kim didn't know what's happening.

"Huh?....I mean,do you need something?."-Dean asked again.

"One of my student said you're looking for me,Dean."-Mr.Kim said.

"I didn't."-Dean smiled.And that's when Mr.Kim realised that he's been fooled by the two brats."Who told you that I was looking for you?."-Dean continued.

"Ms.Kang and Ms.Son......Dean."-Mr.Kim answered while he keep on lowering his head. Embarrassment.Thats what he feel right at this moment.

"HAHAHAHAHA.You've been fooled again by the two Brats,Professor Kim."-Dean laugh after knowing that Mr.Kim has been fooled again.This already happened before.

"I think so too Dean."-Mr.Kim wants to get out from that office right now and scold Wendy and Seulgi who put him in this kind of situation.

"Hahaha,don't worry about the two Professor,I'll handle them."

"Thank you Dean,and Sorry for the disturbance."-Mr.Kim then apologise and bowed his head once again and exited to the Dean's office.

He's totally mad right now.

_____________________________

@classroom

"And lastly,Kim Taehyung."

Seulgi scan her classmates who's listening carefully to her checking their attendance.Except to the guy who she called earlier.

Seulgi look at him annoyed because he's not paying attention to her who was calling names.Kim Taehyung who was talking with his friend felt something hit on his head.

It was a flying chalk.

"Yah!who the hell did that!?."-Kim Taehyung protested.

"Me."-Seulgi answered coldly,crossing her arms.

"Why the f*ck did you do that!?."-Taehyung asked her angrily while rubbing the part of his head that was hitted by the flying chalk Seulgi throw.

"Alright.It's all done.We have.....*checking the attendance book*only one who's not present today..*look at Taehyung coldly* Kim Taehyung."-Seulgi ended and go to her seat like nothing happened.Taehyung look at her like he can't believe he was recorded...'absent.'

"Yah!Kang Seul---."-before Taehyung could protest,Mr.Kim already entered the room looking pissed.

"Son Seungwan and Kang Seulgi! Go to the Dean's office after class."

Seulgi and Wendy look at each other.

"We're doomed."-Seungwan said worriedly.

"Yes we are."