Chapter thirteen

Irene

Fastforward...

Time passed by again so fast and the classes are over.Irene,Joy and Yeri bid their goodbyes to each other.Joy and Yeri hop into their cars while Irene was still waiting for her car to come.Her Dad pick up her car earlier because of some reason and now,she's waiting for their driver to fetch her.

She was standing alone in the waiting area when a luxurious car stop infront of her.The window of the said car open and she saw Seulgi looking at her.

"Hop in.I'll give you a ride."-Seulgi offered.

"N-no.It's---."

"Alright.Bye!."-before Irene could finish her sentence,Seulgi already left her without any hesitation.

'what the hell!?.'-only Irene could say.

After a minute of waiting,their car already arrived.Irene get inside when her phone vibrated indicating that someone texted.

She pick it inside her school uniform's pocket and read the message.It was from her Dad.

' Irene,I forgot to inform you the address of your student.Here (insert the address).Goodluck baby! ^^.'

From: Daddsy <3

Irene sigh heavily.She told her driver to turn the car and show him the address.

'This is going to be a long night.'

Irene mumble and rest her back into the sit.