Chapter thirty:Goodbye?

Irene's Pov

Letting go the person you love is the hardest thing you could ever made.But what if  that person trying his/her best to fight his/herself from death?.Just like Seulgi did right at this moment.I can't bare seeing her fighting herself not to fall into death.I want her to fight for herself and for us...but it hurts me even more seeing her enduring the pain.If she can't made it....maybe,just maybe....I should let her go....

"Everything will be fine."- I lean in to Wendy's shoulder while she keep on rubbing my back comforting me that everything will be fine.

We're already in the hospital.Seulgi is in the operating room and we're waiting outside.
I hope that everything will going back to normal.I don't know what to do if I lost her.Not now,not now that I already knew everything....everything between us.

"Wendy!." - we stand up quickly when we saw that Daniel oppa running towards us.

"Oppa."

"What happened!? Where's Seulgi!?."-He asked worriedly.I sniff before answering.

"S-she's in the....o-operating room."

"Damn! What the hell is happening!?."-he pinched the bridge of his nose and sat beside  Wendy.

"I'll explain it lat---."-Seungwan cut off when the doctor came out from the operating room.

All of us stood up immediately and walk towards the doctor.

"Who's the nearest kin?." - Daniel immediately raise his hand.

"I am the brother. How is she doc?."

"She's fine now.Great thing you rush her here immediately.We already removed the bullet from her body and all she needs to do right now is to take a rest.2 days or 3,she will gain her consciousness."-I sigh in relief when I heard that.

"Thank you Doc."

"Excuse me."-the doctor smiled and excused herself.

"Thanks God!."

"I told you,Seulgi is strong."- I smiled when Seungwan said that.

Fastforward...

Third person's Pov

Seulgi moved to the private room.The rest of her friends already go home while Wendy,Irene and Daniel decided to stay.

"Irene,I think you need to rest.Don't worry about Seulgi,she's fine now."-Irene shake her head in disagreement.She doesn't want to leave Seulgi.She wants to be in Seulgi's side when she wakes up.

"I'm fine oppa.Seulgi needs me."-Daniel just sigh and nodded.He knew he can't force Irene to go home so he has nothing to do about it anymore.

It's already 6:45 pm and Wendy was now sleeping on a couch.

"Excuse me for a while.I need to take this call."-Daniel excuse his self when his phone ring and his Dad's name popped up on his phone's screen so he really need to answer the call.

Irene nodded and smiled.

"Sure,go ahead."

Daniel exited the room quickly.Irene stared at the unconscious Seulgi lying on the hospital bed.She held Seulgi's hand and rub it gently.

"Ddeulgi-yah,wake up.You're such a sleepy head...I'm here now,your one and only Baechu.How could you say that my nickname is lame where in fact,you're the one who created that name for me."-Irene wipe her tears when it started rolling in her face again.

"I wanted to smack you because I thought you already changed being a trouble maker but you didn't."-Irene laugh faintly and continued wiping her tears.