Chapter thirty-four: From Seoul to Hawaii

Seulgi's Pov

At the airport...

Finally,we're already in here.We all stepped outside and get each of our luggage and went to where Wenjoy and Jensoo couple was.

"What took you so long?." - Wendy ask and the three nodded.

"Our driver drove slowly." - I answered and rolled my eyes.

"Opps..look whos talking." - I just 'tsk' at Moonbyul's sentence while the other agreed.

"What's with that face of yours,Seul?." - and now,It's Jisoo.What's with my face,really? Why did they keep on asking the same question?

"My baby just missed doing something,Soo....well anyway,aren't we going inside yet?." - Those who get what Irene is trying to say laughed again while the others left clueless.

"Let's go." - Jennie lead the way together with Jisoo clinging with her.

________________________

@Honolulu International airport...

After an hour of traveling,we finally got to our destination...hawaii,here we comes!

"Let's go guys!." - Jennie shivers happily and they all exited the plane.I look at the sleeping bunny behind me and shake her body lightly to wake her up.

"Baechu,wake up...we're here." - she groaned and rubbed her eyes gently which I find it cute.She stretched her arms and look outside.

"Woah!". - I laughed at her expression.I gently pinched her cheeks and grab her hands leading the way outside.

We grab a car from airport to Waikiki beach and we traveled 9 miles from there.(A/N: I actually did a little research about this place.So,yeah..)

@Waikiki Beach...

"Welcome to Waikiki!." - Wendy exclaimed happily and we all just laughed.We're so amazed at the scenario.

We're so amazed at the scenario

"Let's get married here." - I whispered to Irene who was still in Awe looking at the view.

"I'd love too". - I smiled hearing her answer.

We already booked a hotel for us to stay.We,couples have our own rooms so we decided to rest there for a while and enjoyed the beautiful view.

"Do you wanna go outside and take for a walk?." - I asked Joohyun who's still looking the view outside the window while I'm sitting on our bed watching my soon to be wife.I walk towards her and back hugged her.I want to cherish this moment with her.

"Later.Let's watch the sunset together.That's my dream ever since." - she looked at me and smiled before she continued. "Watching the sun set together with the woman I love." - I smiled.

"Let's make it a dream come true then." - I said and kissed her cheeks.

"That would be perfect." - she answered and kissed my lips for about a second.I was about to kissed her again when the door of our room suddenly opens revealing Jisoo and Moonbyul together with Yeri.

"Opps...are we destroying the moment?." - Jisoo fake a smile after saying those.I walk towards the bed and slammed my body on it.

"Tsk! Kinda...by the way,what's the matter?."

"I thought Joohyun unnie is having a visit today? But,what is that huh?." - here comes the evil maknae again.I rolled my eyes and didn't bothered to answer her and turn back my gaze to Moonbyul instead.

"It's swimming time! Let's go and........ DO NOT ruin the moment.The others are already having a fun on a beach." - I scan the three of them and they're already in their swimming suit.I had enough rest already so I stood up and look at them.

"I'm just going to change my clothes and follow you after."

"Irene-ssi,aren't you going to join with us? Come on! It would be fun!." - Jisoo jumped in excitement and Irene smiled.

"I can't swim."

"We will be going to play volleyball...Cheer for Seulgi unnie atleast." - Irene smiled and nodded.

"Surething." - they exclaimed happily and exited the room.

"Are you sure you'll be ok? It would be boring if you're just going to watch us.Just take a rest instead." - She shook her and smiled.

"Nah,its fine...I'll be watching over you...who knows? You will be dating someone while I'm not there...I know you're fond with girls." - she laugh before exiting the room leaving me dumbfounded.She still remember this lines?

I look at the door when it opens.Irene peep at the door before saying...

"Don't you dare wear some revealing clothes or I'll tore all of 'em." - she said and closed the door.

"Yah! I don't wear two-piece or any sexy clothes!." - that's definitely not my type! Never in my entire life!

I decided to move quickly before my girlfriend will give me scolding once again.I just wore a simple swimming outfit and tied my hair into a bun.

I walk towards Irene sitting on a sand while watching the others playing volleyball.

"How bout this? Satisfied?." - I asked while staring at her scanning me from head to toe.

"Hmmm...not satisfied enough...still wearing fitted short." - I pout at her statement.My Bae is so obsessed.

"Just don't let them stared at you like they wanted to raped you or else I'll ripped their eyes off." - I wanted to laughed at her sentence but she's serious so I decided not to.

"Psh! Just cheer me with this one." - I winked and she rolled her eyes.

"As far as I know,Kang Seulgi is not that good at playing such game."

"Heol! That's not true!...just watch and learn,Baby." - I winked once again and turn my back on her and run towards them.

___________________

Third person's Pov

Seulgi's teammates/ Tops

Seulgi
Moonbyul
Jisoo
Yeri
Wendy

Joy's teammates/bottoms

Joy
Sunmi
Jennie
Saeron

Scorer:Solar

"Wait...it's just the four of us!?." - Saeron exclaimed when she noticed that there are just four of them while the other are five.

"Don't worry Ronie,we got this." - Sunmi and Joy winked at each other.They knew they can win over Seulgi's teammates.

They formed into their positions and the scorer which is Solar blow the whistle indicating that game will already begin.

"Go baby! Show me what you got!." - Irene shouted cheering her Seulgi who send her a finger heart.

"Hyun! You're supposed to be our supporter,we're bottoms you know." - Jennie reacted and the others laughed.

"Hey! I already blow the whistle! Start the game already!." - Solar crossed her arms and the other nodded.She blow the whistle once again and the ball is in the top's team.Wendy who's holding the ball positioned and started the game.

_____________________

Who do you think will win this time? The tops or the bottoms? 🤘
Just understand the typos...I don't have time to recheck it...so sorry.

❤️💛💙💚💜