Chapter twenty-six:Another gift from someone

Seulgi's Pov

"Excuse me."-I stared at Irene when she stood up from her sit and walk away.

"Stop being so cheesy."-I tap Taeyong's hand and death glared at him.

"Hahaha,sorry...I'll just go to the comfort room."-he excused himself so we just let him.I look at Irene's two friends and ask.

"What's wrong with her?."-I ask them but Joy just shook her head while Yeri put down her spoon and Iook at me.

"Can't you see? She's jealous!."

"With whom?."-I asked innocently.

"Tsk! Slow!."-Joy exclaimed.

"Joohyun unnie is inlove with you."-my eyes went wide hearing that kind of revelation from Yeri.

She's inlove with me? Why? How come?

"Seul,I think you need to follow her."-I look at Wendy,Joy and Yeri.I sigh when they all nodded.

I stand up from my sit and exited into the cafeteria.I follow the route where I saw Irene before she left.I roam my eyes around looking for her but I see nothing.I look at my wrist watch and 15 minutes break is almost over and yet,I can't find her.

"Damn! Where are you?."- I mumbled.

I continued walking when a nerdy guy approached me.

"Uhm...Seulgi,someone asked me to lend this to you."-My forehead crampled when he offered the box to me.

Another weird stuff.

I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Open it."-he look at me curiously.

"W-w-why m-me?."-I raised my right eyebrow and look at him coldly.

"Do you want me to put what's inside directly into your mouth?."-I ask irritatedly.Why does people keep on wasting time!?

He shook her head for how many times in disagreement.

"Then stop asking and open it!."-I shouted which made him flinched.He open the box slowly and quickly throw it when a bunch of cockroaches appeared.

I can feel my blood boiling in anger.I clenched my fist and walk towards him who was now laying on the ground still shock on what he just saw.

I grab his collar and pinned him into the wall.

No one can ever mess up with me!

"Who told you to gave that f*cking thing to me!?."-I wanna kill him when he keep his mouth shut.He was trembling in fear and his knees was shaking.

"Tell me!!."-I shouted once again which made him flinched.

"Seulgi! What's going on!?."-someone shouted from the back and it was Irene but I don't care.I'm so mad right now! Someone's keep on making fun of me!

"Who told you to give that to me!!!??."

"I-I don't know his na---."-he closed his eyes when I was about to punch him but I was stopped by someone.

"Seulgi,please calm down."-I glared at Irene who stop me from punching this idiot.

I grab my arm from her grip which made Irene slammed on the ground.

"Please don't interfere Irene,specially when I'm mad!."-her face turned into a shocked one and a tears escape from her eyes.She glared at me and run away.

I sigh and turn back my gaze to the guy.

"Damn it!!."-I screamed in anger.

"I'll count 1 to 3.Make yourself disappeared from my vision if you want to live.Run for your life idiot!."-I shouted angrily.He stand up hurriedly and run as fast as he could,he almost fell from the ground.

I calmed myself after he disappeared.

I was about to walk away when a silver thing caught my attention.Maybe,Irene dropped it earlier.